Chapter I. A new teacher.

It was an usual october day. Goldish leaves under her boots were rushing softly while the rain drops trickled in small puddles on the ground. Cynthia touched up her coat and got closer to the beautiful building. She had mentioned that these walls were like a castle or old museum with medieval architecture.

The girl started to look around when she came inside this house. It was even more unmatched than outside. An admiring smile appeared on her face.

"Eh, who are you, kiddo?" Someone asked her. Cynthia turned to the unknown voice and frowned. Why has he named her as a kiddo? Our heroine was seventeen after all!

"I'm here for piano lessons". She answered and unbuttoned her outerwear. It couldn't be a wrong place, yeah? If the girl confused buildings, it would be the biggest disappointment in the world. Because this house was unbelievably wonderful.

"Got it. C'mon, he's waiting for you" His hand wrote something on the list against him.
"It's the second floor. Room 30th". Cynthia said "thank you" quietly and went away to her class.

All in all this moment was worrying for her. The girl didn't know who would be
new teacher. Could he be strict? Grim? Frightening? Cynthia knocked on the particular room and took two steps back. She heard the sound of the man's shoes. They were becoming closer and closer..

"Hello," He said with his calm voice. It was a guy with round glasses and short light brown hair. A stranger was wearing casual clothes including a beige jacket and checkered trousers. She took off her coat and hang it on a hook on the wall..