Why you call me now ?

(⁠♡⁠ω⁠♡⁠ ⁠)⁠ ⁠~⁠♪(⁠♡⁠ω⁠♡⁠ ⁠)⁠ ⁠~⁠♪(⁠♡⁠ω⁠♡⁠ ⁠)⁠ ⁠~⁠♪(⁠♡⁠ω⁠♡⁠ ⁠)⁠ ⁠~⁠♪

A/N POV

(⁠♡⁠ω⁠♡⁠ ⁠)⁠ ⁠~⁠♪(⁠♡⁠ω⁠♡⁠ ⁠)⁠ ⁠~⁠♪(⁠♡⁠ω⁠♡⁠ ⁠)⁠ ⁠~⁠♪(⁠♡⁠ω⁠♡⁠ ⁠)⁠ ⁠~⁠♪

A young girl wake up from her sleep because her phone started ringing. She looks at the time and it was early 3 at morning. Then she picked the call it was her mom who was calling her .
Then her mom suddenly say , " I'm getting married after 6 days come back to South Korea tomorrow or today " and cut the phone after speaking.
^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^

Y/N POV(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)
^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^

I was sleeping peacefully on my bed but suddenly my phone ring , I was confused who was calling me early in the morning. I thought it would be of my assistant , I thought an emergency came in the office. But when I saw the caller ID, I became shock it was of my mom she never called in those nine years but suddenly she called me . I became happy I thought after finally overcoming from the death news . Now she is going to give me her attention. I know she took nine years but still I am very happy. Happy happily I pick up the call but the thing she told me make me froze on my spot . She said that she was going to married after 6 days and told me to come to South Korea. And then suddenly cut the call . There was now only tears in my eyes , I always want that mother come my father's death news but I never wanted that her forget my papa . I waited for fucking 9 years and now even she called me to tell that she is getting married. My mind is fully messed there is only two things in my mind and that are anger and sorrow.

Yn said , I am never going to forgive you mom . How can you forget papa . Yes , I will come to your stupid marriage but not to attend it but to

Break every relationship with you .

Then I get up from my bed because I know now after hearing that news , I am not going to get my sleep back.

A/N POV (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

By the way Yn room

Then Yn wake up from her bed and tuck in the bedsheet properly and do exercise for an hour

Then Yn wake up from her bed and tuck in the bedsheet properly and do exercise for an hour . Then freshen up. 

Yn dress 💮