It's wrong

^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^

An POV。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^

Yn :- You are crossing your limits now Mrs Lee .
Mrs Lee :- Yn is this a way you talk to your mother.
Yn :- Mother  haa ! This word has no value in my dictionary. This word is like a joke in my life . Do you understand Mrs Lee and you have no rights on Lee reliance shares and my dad's property. You can't give Lee reliance industries shares to anyone.
Mrs Lee :- You are forgetting Yn , I'm the owner of Lee reliance right now and your dad gives all his property rights to me . So , I can decide whom I should give the Lee's property and like you are my child Bangpink is also like you .

(⁠╯⁠°⁠□⁠°⁠)⁠╯⁠︵⁠ ⁠┻⁠━⁠┻(⁠╯⁠°⁠□⁠°⁠)⁠╯⁠︵⁠ ⁠┻⁠━⁠┻

Yn :- Oh ! So Bangpink is like me . Then Bangpink , I will like to tell you that she is like a rain 🌧️ . You know right when rain starts , the soil smell become so soft and its fragrance spreads all over , but after sometime that soil fragrance starts fading and that smell starts to smell like something bad . Same is her love in Beginning days , it will be like a fantasy but after some days that love will starts fading and her ignorance will take over . So that's it and I would like to tell you that Mrs Lee if you think you can give my dad's property then u are absolutely wrong.

(⁠╯⁠°⁠□⁠°⁠)⁠╯⁠︵⁠ ⁠┻⁠━⁠┻(⁠╯⁠°⁠□⁠°⁠)⁠╯⁠︵⁠ ⁠┻⁠━⁠┻

♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱

Yn POV 💮

♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱

My mind is fully messed up right now  after saying all those things . I suddenly left from there and sit on my car and started driving to home.
It's wrong how can she do it .

^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^

An POV

^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^

After Yn left(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ᴥ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ⁠ʋ⁠)

Namjoon :- Mrs Lee we all didn't think we all can accept you but now we think we can accept you as our Mom . But Mom we all think you should not give us the property of Mr Lee , we are not that property heir , Yn is the heir of Mr Lee . So please take your words back and give all the property to Yn only .
Mrs Lee :- You call me Mom . But you are not ready to accept what your Mom is giving to you . So bad haa ! I had already said that property will be distributed to you all and Yn equally that's it .
Mr Kim :- That's it right then I will also give my property to Bangpink and Yn equally. Ok babe
Mrs Lee :- There is no need of it .
Mr Kim :- Why there is no need of it ? You can give your property equally to Bangpink and Yn . So why can't I can give the property to my daughter.
Mrs Lee :- Because that property real heir is Bangpink not Yn .
Mr Kim :- Exactly Yn is the real heir of Lee Company and Lee property not Bangpink .
Mrs Lee :- But ..... Suddenly her phone started to ring
Mrs Lee pick up the call
Mrs Lee :- What !
Mr Kim :- What happened darling ?
Mrs Lee :- Suddenly all the shares of Lee Company starts dropping. And all the property of Lee is on auctions right now . I don't know how it happened. ( after saying this Mrs Lee started crying very badly )
Mr Kim :- Don't worry darling. We will buy all the property . No one else will be able to touch it also .
Suga buy all the property.
Suga :- Ok ! Dad

( Jennie make Mrs Lee sit on the sofa and started caressing her back. So she can stop crying )
Lisa :- Mom stop crying and please drink water.
Rose' :- Yes mom if you will cry non stop , you will make your health bad .
Jisso :- Yes mom , please drink water and your BP level will become low , if you don't take your medicine also .

( After somehow Bangpink made Mrs Lee drink water and made her eat her medicine and even force her to sleep )

After Mrs Lee slept ~⁠>⁠'⁠)⁠~⁠~⁠~

Mr Kim :- Suga , did you buy all the property in auction or not .
Suga :- Dad a problem is arise .
Mr Kim :- What is that problem?
Namjoon :- The problem is that someone else had already buy all the property in auction before us .

Mr Kim :- What ! Who buy all those properties.
Jin :- The world biggest company buy it .
Mr Kim :- What the heck ! Fix my meeting with that company.
Jungkook:- Ok dad we will fix your meeting. But you please take care of mom .
Mr Kim:- I will darling .

After sometime all Kim family went into their room to sleep.
▼⁠・⁠ᴥ⁠・⁠▼▼⁠・⁠ᴥ⁠・⁠▼▼⁠・⁠ᴥ⁠・⁠▼▼⁠・⁠ᴥ⁠・⁠▼

But in Bangpink eyes their  no hint of sleep also.
So they all went to terrace one by one they all found each other on terrace.
▼⁠・⁠ᴥ⁠・⁠▼▼⁠・⁠ᴥ⁠・⁠▼▼⁠・⁠ᴥ⁠・⁠▼▼⁠・⁠ᴥ⁠・⁠▼

Terrace

Jin :- Ok so why you all here

Bangpink except Jin :- We can ask you same question.
Jin :- Because I am unable to sleep that's why .
Jennie :- So we all have accepted Mrs Lee as our mother right.
Bangpink except Jennie :- Yes we all have accepted Mrs Lee as our mother. We all didn't accept her because she is going to give her property is . We accept her because we feel carenes and softness for us in her behaviour.
J hope :- But have we accept Yn as our sister.
Jimin :- Ofcourse not , didn't you all see how she talks to our appa .
Tae :- Yaa you are right . She is arrogant.
RM :- No she is not you all just noticed how she talks but you all didn't noticed loneliness in her eyes . Her eyes telling that she is craving for love . But I think that so much bad things had happened to her that she is now even scared that she is thinking the love she is going to get is not a love but it is a trap in which she will get hurt her more .
Didn't you all notice the barriers between Mrs Lee and Yn . Something bad seriously happened to their relationship .

And don't you remember what Yn said in dinning room

Oh ! So Bangpink is like me . Then Bangpink , I will like to tell you that she is like a rain 🌧️ . You know right when rain starts , the soil smell become so soft and its fragrance spreads all over , but after sometime that soil fragrance starts fading and that smell starts to smell like something bad . Same is her love in beginning days , it will be like a fantasy but after some days that love will starts fading and her ignorance will take over .

We all notice how caring is Mom towards us . So why will she not caring towards her own daughter? Something serious thing is happened between them for sure .

Lisa:- Guys we literally forgot Yn
Jisso:- What are you talking Lisa ?
Lisa:- Mom all property in on auctions. So where is Yn living now .

Vote :- 10
Please follow me ʕ⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴥ⁠ꈍ⁠ʔ