𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚜

An Pov(⁠人⁠*⁠´⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+

Somehow Yn control her anger and pass a sarcastic smile to Mr . Kim and said , " I am damm sure Mr Kim that in your childhood you didn't study Biology carefully that why you don't the concept of genes that our inherited by one generation to another and I would like to tell you that I didn't inherit any genes from you . "

Mrs Lee :- Yn behave and what is that language .

Yn :- It is English don't you know .

Mr. Kim :- Baby ( Mrs Lee ) calm down and stop fighting and my little devil ....

Yn cut off Mr Kim and said

Yn :- I know Mr Kim you didn't have any work but I have . And we are here for dinner so lets do it .

( By saying that Yn move inside the Kim mansion )

^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^
Yn Pov

If I stayed outside for even 0.00001 sec. I am going to brust my anger on Mr Kim

I started to take deep breathe to control my anger
^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_

𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘

Ahh ! I see my little princess is in anger .
Yn :- No papa  , I am not angry anymore but I don't know how to control it .
Mr Lee :- Whenever you are angry then just breathe in and out because when you will breathe all the postive energy in this world will go in and when you breathe out the negative energy will go out with your anger .

𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑒𝑛𝑑
^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_

An pov(⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠)

Mrs Lee :- I am really sorry about Yn behaviour . I don't know what happen to her suddenly .
Mr Kim ( said in cheerful voice ) :- Oh ! Darling you don't know about it but you know what my mind is telling that she is making this drama by herself . Because in future when we will talk about father and daughter first meeting it will be interesting and funny to talk about .
Now calm down and come inside our home our angel had already entered her home .
Mrs Lee :- You are sure na !
Mr Kim :- Yes Madam I'm damn sure about it .

Then they go inside their mansion

They see Yn already seating on the sofa and doing some work on her phone .

Mr Kim :- Yn will you like to meet your siblings .
Yn :- You mean step siblings right Mr Kim ( said in rude tone )

Suddenly someone said ◉⁠‿

Someone :- You have no right to speak to our dad like this .
Yn :- Ok ! So now you will teach me how to talk to your DAD . ( said in mocking tone )
Someone :- Watch your tongue young lady .
Yn take her phone and open her camera and then she open her mouth and started to watch her tongue in the camera and then said Yes I watched .
Someone :- Youu !
Suddenly cut off by Mr Kim

Mr Kim :- Bangpink stop !ಠ⁠︵⁠ಠ

Jin :- But Appa she ...
Mr Kim :- Jin stop it and now you all introduced yourself to Yn
Bangpink ( said together in cold tone) :- We are Bangpink .
Mr Kim :- Bangpink introduced yourself by your name not by your group name .
Bangpink :- 𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 .
Mrs Lee :- Calm down guys .We are here for dinner let eat the dinner then right .