I Tortured The Hero To Tears (8)

Chapter 008: The Overlord's Stand-in Old Attack (8)

"Don't worry, boss. I have a strong professional ethics." Han Lie's expression was slightly cold, but he soon smiled brightly.

After saying that, he looked around, suddenly stood up, lifted Lu Shaochen's chin, accurately grasped his thin lips, and bit the corner of his lips fiercely with a bit of annoyance...

"You're crazy!" Lu Shaochen hissed in pain and pushed him away.

"Boss, only when you have a wound on your mouth can you feel how passionate and loyal I am to you, right?" Han Lie ignored his livid face, picked up the bottle with a smile, poured wine, and toasted him with the glass.

There was a gleam of fire in Lu Shaochen's eyes.

He touched the corner of his lips lightly with his finger, and sure enough, there was some blood on his finger.

He wiped it off with paper with a dark face.

"Can't you be a little gentler when expressing your passion?" Lu Shaochen actually didn't mind.

He was just shocked by the boy's audacity. When he first approached him, he gave him the impression that he was not such an ignorant person. The information in the investigation materials also did not show that this boy had any unruly side.

"Boss, I'm not a woman, nor a sheep. It's a little difficult for me to be gentle to a man." His complaint made Han Lie laugh. He smiled helplessly and toasted with him again, "Besides, I don't think you hate me either."

Lu Shaochen's face froze.

He looked at Han Lie again and was silent for a while.

I just thought that it was because Ye Feng didn’t have me in his heart.

No matter how cold and hard your heart is, you will unconsciously become gentle when facing the person you like. Just like him in front of Ye Feng, he is always a little different from himself, even though he has been very restrained.

Thinking of Ye Feng, Lu Shaochen felt a little bitter again.

He said no more and just drank one cup after another.

The liquor burned in his chest and abdomen.

But he was happy.

I don’t know how much I drank, but in the end I passed out.

Han Lie helped him out of the bar and sent him home. Seeing that it was getting late, he decided to stay overnight at Lu Shaochen's house. When he was taking a shower and going to bed, he heard the drunken Han Lie mumbling the word "Ye Feng" one sentence at a time.

Han Lie knew that the person calling was definitely not him.

It makes me upset just by listening to it.

She simply lowered her head and sealed the man's lips tightly.

Lu Shaochen frowned uncomfortably and closed his eyes, with a rare look of vulnerability on his face.

Han Lie looked at him like this, and suddenly a desire to abuse him arose in his heart. He suppressed this dark thought and kissed him until he was almost suffocated before letting him go. He kissed all the way down, on Lu Shaochen's neck, collarbone, chest...

Leave your mark along the way.

These traces were still clearly visible the next day.

When Lu Shaochen woke up the next day, Han Lie was gone, but there was only a fresh breakfast on the dining table. He didn't think much about it until he went to the bathroom to wash up, when he discovered that his neck, chest, and even lower abdomen were covered with kisses and bite marks.

"Is this person born in the year of the dog?" Lu Shaochen was angry and amused.

He changed into a white shirt, but some marks were still clearly visible at the collar.

Lu Shaochen gently stroked the mark with his fingers, feeling mixed emotions. On the one hand, he was angry at Ye Feng's unauthorized offense, and on the other hand, thinking of the scene where Ye Feng took advantage of his drunkenness and lost consciousness to leave kisses all over his body, he suddenly felt his blood boiling...

He shook his head and washed his face with cold water.

This stopped my random thoughts.

When I was having breakfast, I saw a note on the kitchen table: "Boss, drink the hangover soup first, then have breakfast, so it won't hurt your stomach. Also, if you miss me, call me."

There was also a smiley face emoticon drawn on it.

Lu Shaochen stared at the paper and couldn't help rubbing his eyebrows.

I still have a bit of a headache after my hangover.

This person lacks the gentleness of a lover, but knows how to express thoughtfulness at the right time. What kind of guy is he?

As a lover who spends his own wallet.

I actually have to take the initiative to call him?

Where does he get the confidence that I will miss him?