I Tortured The Hero To Tears (52)

Chapter 052: The Rich Young Master and His Idiot Old Attack (6)

Han Lie felt a sense of tenderness in his heart when he felt his breath.

Knowing that Gong Jue was pretending to be gentle, she still cooperated and turned her head in surprise.

Gong Jue smiled slightly and kissed Han Lie on the lips.

Seeing Han Lie was stunned, his face flushed.

It's rare to feel shy.

Gong Jue smiled complacently. The little fool said that he didn't like him, but it was just an angry remark. He was teased and found out. Sure enough, this little fool was stronger but his mind was too simple. He had no capital to compete with him.

Playing with the little fool's feelings.

This is probably the greatest pleasure in married life.

Gong Jue was actually looking forward to it.

This time, after going to the veterinary station to treat the injured bird, I didn't have enough time to see the volcano, and I lost interest in it.

Han Lie heard that there was a wildlife park nearby with many island creatures that could not be seen in China, so he clamored to go to the zoo.

Gong Jue was afraid that he would go crazy again.

How dare I not respond?

Seeing Ji Qing's unhappy face, I knew he was unhappy.

No explanation either.

I just want to make it up to him later.

The original owner used to live in the countryside and had never even been to a zoo in the country. When he saw so many wild creatures he had never seen before, he was so excited that he danced with joy, holding Gong Jue all the way, and was as happy as a child.

"Wife, this is the first time Ali has seen a lemur!"

"Wifey, those silly penguins walk so funny, hahaha!"

"Wife, that lion is so big and majestic, can Ali also raise one?"

"Little fool! Can you stop talking so much nonsense? Are you afraid that people don't know that you are mentally ill?" Tourists on the road were attracted by Han Lie's voice. Seeing that he looked handsome but acted like a child, they all talked about him. Gong Jue saw it and felt embarrassed. He couldn't help but yelled at Han Lie, "I am almost embarrassed to walk with you! Can you please get away from me!"

Han Lie was shocked by his roar.

He stared at Gong Jue blankly with a stiff expression.

"Yes, I'm sorry." Han Lie lowered his head and said softly, "A-Li was just too happy."

Gong Jue was very concerned about his reputation. When passers-by looked at him sideways, he felt embarrassed and wished that the little fool would be as far away from him as possible. He was very angry, so Han Lie turned around and left with a lonely look on his face, and did not notice him.

I went to a nearby cold drink stand, bought a glass of ice water, drank it all, and calmed down.

Only then did I notice that Han Lie was missing.

Gong Jue finally became anxious and grabbed Ji Qing and asked, "Ah Qing, have you seen where the little fool went?"

"I can only see you, not anyone else." Ji Qing looked at him with a bit of bitterness on his face. He held Gong Jue's hand and said softly, "He is so big, and there are people everywhere in this garden. He won't get lost. This garden is lively. Let's walk around and talk together. Or are you worried about him more than you care about me?"