I Tortured The Hero To Tears (59)

Chapter 059: The Rich Young Master and His Idiot Old Attack (13)

Zhong Fan was dumbfounded.

Although he received a call from Han Lie a month ago.

I know he is going to get married.

Happy for him too.

But he never expected that his wife was actually a man!

Gong Jue cleared his throat.

The pretty boy's face turned as red as a tomato.

"Ali, these city people are really fashionable. They like to marry male wives." Zhong Fan looked at Gong Jue. No matter how he looked at him, he felt uncomfortable. He leaned close to Han Lie's ear and said, "My little brother, your male wife has a bad temper. Why don't you change to a female wife..."

It seems that A Niang asked him to come to the city.

I came to the right place.

This pretty boy has such a bad temper, and my stupid brother is with him.

Then you will be beaten every day.

"Brother, just talk, why are you getting so close?" Gong Jue frowned, stretched out his hand to push Zhong Fan, and said unhappily, "You country folks, don't you have a sense of distance?"

Zhong Fan had an even worse impression of his brother's wife.

Such a bad temper!

How can I compare to a gentle girl.

How did my silly brother get tricked into marrying a man?

Han Lie looked at the two men staring at each other, resisted the urge to roll his eyes, and hailed a taxi.

Just as he was about to put his luggage on the bus, Gong Jue rushed over, snatched the luggage, and threw it onto his sports car. "Little fool, since he is your elder brother, don't stay in a hotel. Stay at my house first, so that you don't have to run back and forth every day. I'm worried..."

Han Lie hesitated.

Still agreed.

Gong Jue drove all the way back.

Zhong Fan and Han Lie were chatting in the back seat.

Han Lie saw the driver frequently looking at his watch, so he said, "Brother Gong Jue, if you are in a hurry to see Mr. Ji, just stop by the roadside. My brother and I will take a taxi back..."

Zhong Fan had sharp ears and immediately asked, "Ali, who is Mr. Ji?"

"He's Gong Jue's brother's friend." Han Lie lowered his head, curled the corners of his mouth slightly, and glanced at Gong Jue again. Gong Jue was inexplicably nervous. If he told it out, Zhong Fan, the big fool, would definitely fight with him.

After just competing with him, I knew I was no match for this big fool.

He quickly said, "No hurry, no hurry."

Zhong Fan also thought that they were just ordinary friends, so he didn't take it seriously. He just took Han Lie's hand on the road and talked incessantly about family matters.

Gong Jue sent them back to the hillside.

Then he turned around and went down the mountain, ready to meet Ji Qing.

Seeing Han Lie staring at the gate with a gloomy expression, Zhong Fan felt depressed. "Ali, shouldn't I come here? Otherwise, I should find a hotel to stay in."

"Brother, if he lets you stay, just stay." Han Lie put away his cold expression and smiled again.

It was already late when Gong Jue arrived at Ji Qing Flower Shop.