I Tortured The Hero To Tears (56)

Chapter 056: The Rich Young Master and His Idiot Old Attack (10)

Han Lie grabbed his hand.

Stopped him.

"You are not allowed to wipe it. Otherwise, I will strip you naked and throw you back to the old house." Han Lie looked at him with eyes that at this moment had completely lost their usual naivety. His eyes were like ice that had not melted for a thousand years, condensing a terrifying coldness.

Gong Jue felt a chill for no reason.

The anger that I had finally built up softened under the gaze of this little fool.

"You said you like me, but this is how you treat the person you like? You humiliate me in broad daylight?" Gong Jue glared at him.

He was born with a rebellious nature and an unruly temper. When she realized that she had been intimidated in front of him, she felt indignant and puffed out her chest, not wanting to lose. Since she could not defeat him with strength, she had no choice but to use the big stick of morality and emotion to beat him.

Yes, if you like someone, shouldn’t you pamper that person all the time?

This little fool always likes to embarrass him.

Even if it was provoked by myself.

Shouldn't he be tolerant?

"Wife, this is not humiliation, this is love." Han Lie sneered in his heart. This guy just wants to be fucked. He will be obedient after a few more times. He really doesn't want to talk too much nonsense with him! The best way to relieve his heat is to fuck him!

Seeing that he had no remorse at all, she shamelessly came up to me and kissed me.

Gong Jue blushed.

I can only take back the handkerchief.

This little fool dared to do this in broad daylight, in a crowded place. He didn't dare to bet whether he would do something even crazier, because in the old house there were not only his mother and old man, but also two half-brothers.

The two people he wanted to defeat the most.

How could he let himself be embarrassed in front of them?

"Good wife." Han Lie smiled slightly. Seeing his face turn red and white, he knew that he was about to make him explode with anger, but he was afraid and did not dare to resist. His eyes were full of rebelliousness and frustration, which was even more interesting.

As she spoke, she bent down and kissed him on the lips a few times.

Gong Jue was afraid that he would go crazy again.

At this time, I didn't dare to resist or provoke him.

Let him hug and kiss you.

The gentle kiss after Han Lie's rough treatment was like spring rain that moistened his heart. His anger suddenly turned into three points of grievance. Realizing that he had shown weakness in front of this little fool again, he felt hatred in his heart.

She simply hugged Han Lie and responded to him angrily.

The two of them kissed like they were enemies from another world, and they seemed to want to eat each other up.

In the end, their hearts began to beat again.

"Brother Gong Jue, Mother Li and Father Gong must have been waiting for a long time, let's go back." Han Lie noticed that he had softened, and with a slight curl of his lips, he let him go. He then saw that his entire lower lip was bitten and swollen, making him look even more tempting, and his eyes dimmed again.