I Tortured The Hero To Tears (26)

Chapter 026 The Overbearing Boss’s Stand-in Old Attack (26)

Failure once means failure all the time.

In the days that followed, Lu Shaochen had thought about counterattacking, and even drugged Han Lie's drinking water to make him fall unconscious. However, he always woke up at the last critical moment and finished him off...

Just when Lu Shaochen's body and mind were about to be completely conquered, he occasionally thought that there was nothing wrong with being a bottom.

Things suddenly took a turn for the better.

That day, Han Lie and he went to a dinner party, and he was Lu Shaochen's male companion.

At the banquet, he saw Ye Feng, whom he hadn't seen for a long time.

Lu Shaochen has been slept with by him!

Although Lu Shaochen had decided to let it go and move on, Ye Feng was someone he had cared about for many years. Hearing these words so late, he was shocked and a hint of hesitation appeared on his calm face...

"Shaochen, you are the most important and the one I want the most in my life." Ye Feng was not a passionate person, and it took all his courage to say these words of confession. "Fortunately, I didn't find out too late."

His pale face also turned red.

He clenched his fist and asked, "Shaochen, can you give me another chance?"

Han Lie thought he had already won.

Even if Lu Shaochen didn't love her to the point of life and death, he was at least affectionate. A proud man like him wouldn't easily go back to her, so he was so sure in his heart.

But after Ye Feng confessed, he actually saw hesitation in Lu Shaochen's eyes.

Han Lie's expression changed slightly.

But he didn't say anything, just crossed his arms and watched coldly.

He looked much more haggard.

But after seeing Lu Shaochen, Ye Feng's gloomy eyes brightened.

"Why didn't you tell me that he would come too?" Han Lie looked at Ye Feng who was walking towards them, frowned slightly, and asked the people around him in a slightly cold tone: "You are not here just because he will be here, right? Or do you want me to help you stimulate him again?"

"I didn't know he would come." Lu Shaochen glanced at him. The man seemed angry, but he still tried to explain, "He didn't like to come to this kind of occasion before..."

"Really? It seems like it came here just for you." Han Lie raised the glass and drank the champagne in one gulp.

Just as Lu Shaochen was about to say something, Ye Feng appeared in front of him.

Ye Feng's pale face was filled with worry. "Shaochen, I have something to tell you. Can we go to another place?"

Lu Shaochen glanced at Han Lie.

He looked at Ye Feng again, frowned and said: "Ah Feng, if you have something to say, just talk about it here..."

"I, I broke up with Yanran." Ye Feng's face froze. He didn't expect that his attitude towards him would change so much. In the past, when he saw him, he would take the initiative to come up to him and look at him with gentle eyes.

Now, it has changed.

Such a cold attitude.

"What?" Lu Shaochen was surprised.