The Sky people

Neteyam and Brooke are aged up! They are 17 years old! Along with Ao'nung. The rest are the normal age as in the show. I just wanted to clear that up before you read this chapter. 

Brooke's POV: 

I sat in the tent with Jake the rest of the day. Neytiri shortly joined us as she prepared dinner. We were laughing the whole time until Neteyam came rushing in with Kiri unconscious in his arms. I gasped as I run over to him, helping him place Kiri down on my sleeping mat. Tuk, E'lem, and Iva came shortly after tears rolling down Tuk's face.  "What happened?" I asked, calmly as I could. "I don't know. We were at the spirit tree, and she started shaking after a minute we connected to the tree." 

"She had a seizer; something must have triggered it." I spoke, lightly brushing Kiri's hair away from her face. Jake came over after he spoke into his comms. "Norm is on his way he should be here by dawn. Keep an eye on her," I nodded, sitting on my knees as I scanned Kiri's body for injuries. Luckly finding none. 

"I heard what happen! Is Kiri okay?" Lo'ak came running into the Mauri. I smiled, nodding my head, as I calmed Neytiri. "Yes she is fine. Just unconscious at the moment," He sighed out in relief taking a seat on the other side of Kiri. 

"Here Brooke, I thought you might need something to drink," I smiled up at Neteyam, as I grabbed the drink from his hand. making sure not to disturb Neytiri. 

"Thank you 'teyam," He smiled, taking a seat beside me as he moved my hair out of my face. Making me lightly blush. 

"Is she okay?" E'lem asked, worried laced in her voice. I smiled reassuringly nodding my head. 

"She should be alright, but I hope she wakes up. I don't know if the seizer affects her brain or not," I looked at Kiri, a frown forming on my face. 

"Get some sleep. You need it E. I will wake you and the rest when she awakes." E'lem nodded, saying goodnight before she headed to her sleeping mat. 

"Lo'ak you too. Its been a long day for you," I looked up from Kiri to make eye contact with Lo'ak. He scoffed. "My day was fine." I frowned, sighing as I moved Neytiri's hair off her shoulder as she laid on my lap holding Kiri's hand asleep. 

"Lo'ak, please get some rest," I persisted, placing my cup down. Neteyam giving his brother a pointed look. Lo'ak rolled his eyes, sighing as he moved to his sleeping mat. Laying down on it as he turned around from us. 

Jake walked in shortly after, seeing everyone asleep except for me and Neteyam. "You kiddo's get some sleep, I'll watch over Kiri." I shook my head. 

"It's okay Jake, I don't mind staying up." I smiled, finishing my drink. Neteyam shook his head, smiling. "Your so stubborn," he mumbled, a small smile forming on his lips. 

"He's right you are stubborn." Jake chuckled, placing his dagger on the chest as he came and sat down beside us. 

---------

Morning came before I knew it, Norm and another scientist came and inspected Kiri. Neytiri was pacing around the room as I sat near Norm, watching as he used some technology to check her brain. "It looks like her brain is good." I sighed in relief glad the seizer did not affect her brain. 

"Out! You have done nothing," Norm and the scientist quickly packed their stuff as they left the Mauri. The Chiefs mate, Ronal taking their spot as she told me to move. I nodded my head, walking over to Neytiri. "Shes going to okay Neytiri," I said, hugging her. 

"I know, I know. But a mother can't help but worry," I smiled as I nodded. 

Hours have passed and Kiri awoke, Tuk by her side as Kiri cried. I smiled as I walked to Ronal. "Mrs. Ronal. Would you like me to help you bring your supplies back to your family Mauri?" I asked kindly, seeing as the woman was exhausted.