ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ - ᴛ ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ ꜱ ɪ x

I jolted from where I was currently laying down, feeling a sudden draft hang over me like a persistent shadow

I jolted from where I was currently laying down, feeling a sudden draft hang over me like a persistent shadow. Where am I? Last I remember I was going back with Kirishima... oh right- and oh crap. The sudden panic came quickly, and I tried sitting up, only to bite my tongue when a searing pain split through my head and leg. My breath grew ragged as I struggled to maintain the amount of pain I was feeling at the moment, but I wasn't going to lie- this was the worst pain I've ever felt in my entire life. 

Dammit! I'm pretty sure they shot me somewhere, and they even struck me over the head with something! But- I don't think I can handle this much pain for much longer. I reached up to touch my head, but suddenly I felt something being shoved into said hand, and opened my eyes- well one eye that was clear at the moment, and saw painkillers and a bottle of water. Everything was blurry in general, but it was also the pain that was causing the world to spin around me. Figure out who the mysterious person is later, manage pain now

The bottle was already unscrewed, which made it easier to down the pills and allow myself to lean back as they start to take affect. My palms were clammy, and I was drenched in cold sweat which made me feel even worse. It took a few minutes for the medication to take effect, and during that time I managed to take note of my current position. I could see I was on some sort of mattress, and draped over me was some sort of light blanket which provided little to no insulation whatsoever. It is also safe to assume that my right eye has been covered in most of the bandage, although I'm pretty sure it is still rather okay

Eventually I sighed in relief when the pain ebbed away, and I could finally take a moment to prop myself up to the best of my ability. When I finally looked over, my heart leapt into my throat when I was met with yellow eyes, and dark purple mist masquerading as a man. What the heck is Kurogiri doing here!? No even better- where am I again!? I blinked looking at the right hand of villains who was simply sitting on this rickety old chair, his hands- or mist appendages settled in his lap. 

"I am pleased to see you've awakened Smith, you've been passed out for these past three days, and I feared with the amount of blood you lost that you wouldn't have made it. It has been quite awhile since we've had the opportunity to speak with one another." The man's voice rumbled as he dipped his head, a few whips flying into the air as he looked back up and continued, "You were ambushed by the Yakuza, and was being dragged off with major wounds with little care, so I took you away up here." Kurogiri gestured to the current building we were in, and looked back in my direction. 

I bit my lip, squinting as I tried deducting the type of building we were in. The air smelled moist, and upon looking at the walls around me, it was mainly oak logs and moss, in which I finally realized what time this would be at, and where exactly I could be in. Oh... right now he would be on this mountain range... although I've never seen it, it would be quite possible for there to be any sort of abandoned cabin out here. I looked down at my right leg that was bandaged and braced, wincing when I moved it slightly. Wait a minute... did he cut off that pant leg? No! These were my favorite, and now I have these half short half pant things. My gaze flickered back up to Kurogiri who seemed to take my interest into consideration, and spoke out again.