ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ - ᴛ ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ ᴇ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ

I sat watching as Hitoshi continued to stare in confusion at the sight before him,  and personally I was rather confused as well

I sat watching as Hitoshi continued to stare in confusion at the sight before him,  and personally I was rather confused as well. Looking down at Eri, she was already making herself comfortable in my lap, holding out a book that was quite lengthy in words than pictures in what I would expect a child her age to be reading. Okay so right now I have Eri right here... my descendant... man that is such an odd thing really. Aizawa looked to the side and stepped forward nodding in her direction. 

"Eri has been checked by the doctors, and she was stable enough to have visitors. However, it is no doubt she inherited intelligence from you side since she was able to write a full report on what happened to her." Aizawa seemed uncomfortable as he shifted from one foot to another, Eri glanced up to him with wide eyes while Hitoshi's jaw dropped slightly as he raised his index finger pointing between the two of us. 

"Aizawa-sensei, may I ask how Kathryn, an American heathen is related to this child right here." Aizawa's eyes flickered to the boy and he sighed shaking his head. 

"When we leave Shinso, but not right now." I didn't really pay much attention, I was more worried on what Eri had reported to the heroes and medical staff. Although, I find it odd that he is claiming her 'smarts' came from me, when hundreds of generations have gone by... however I can't help but still see similarities. She seems pretty average to me- well besides the horn protruding from her head... man I don't understand this situation one bit, I'm on the verge of actually going through with my plan in killing Overhaul at this point. Hitoshi was hiding behind the outside of the door with a scowl, clearly not satisfied with having to wait for answers to come. 

Aizawa eventually raised his hand and spoke,

"Alright, Eri, it is time for us to leave since Kathryn needs to return to U.A." He ran a hand through his hair and nodded to Hitoshi who backed out. I winced, sitting up and watching Eri slide off with her book still clutched in her hands. Before I could say goodbye and stand, she skipped up and wrapped her arms around my neck, and leaned up whispering in my ear,

"Don't worry Kathy-nee, I didn't tell them anything about you." She stepped back with a smile, and wandered back over to her hospital bed, while I was left slightly unnerved. I blinked before waving goodbye, and following Hitoshi out the room. Her level of comprehension is quite up there, I'm surprised she didn't mention at least a second of me- or a vague answer... interesting. It was also quite surprising that she was smiling at that. It took the entire class and a dance to get her to grin that fully, and here she was acting like she wasn't carved up almost her whole life. 

Exiting into the hallway, Hitoshi finally whipped around, his eyebrows arched downwards in confusion.

"So, are you two finally going to explain everything? I know Kathryn isn't the normal case of an exchange student, and with everything that has been going around her I want to know why this is happening." He crossed his arms while me and Aizawa looked between each other. Which one of us is going to say it to him? Cause I don't wanna immediately be called a boomer if I can. Luckily Aizawa decided to do all the explaining, and dipped his head,