20 - 𝘑𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴

✦•┈๑⋯⋅𝓜𝓲𝓵𝓪⋯⋅๑┈•✦

I thought being in theatre would lighten up my mood, but as I watched Minho throw sharp and sarcastic comments at Gally I wasn't so sure anymore.

"Minho that's enough." I hissed at him with clear annoyance in my voice. "If you're gonna be here, let him do his job."

"I am letting him do his job!" He threw his head back. "I am just telling you that he would be better if he was a side character!"

"Are you jealous?" Gally let out a small chuckle. I was surprised how he was still in a good mood after Minho's childish behavior.

"Jealous? Why would I be jealous?" Okay, ouch.

Gally shook his head as he continued to read his part of the script.

"If I was in the audience I wouldn't be able to stop laughing."

"If you were in the audience you would get kicked out."

"Yeah well at least I wouldn't have to watch you messing up on stage."

"At least I have a role."

"Not for long!"

"Stop.it." I threw papers on the table. "Minho shut up for once, and Gally, don't pay attention to him!"

I was surprised when Minho didn't say another word after I kinda told him to shut up.
Either he was upset, or he was just doing what I asked him to do.

After Gally took a break I took it as an opportunity to talk to Minho.

"Are you upset?"

"Why would I be?" His arms were crossed on his chest.

"Because you really stopped talking after I told you to shut up. I wasn't too harsh, was I?"

A little smile formed on his face.
"Oh love you can't seriously think that your words made me upset," 

I'm sorry, what?
Love?
Love?!

Did I have hearing problems? Did blasting music at full volume in my headphones finally got to me?

"O-okay.." I mentally punched myself. why did I have to stutter?

He probably didn't even realize what he called me.
Or maybe he was teasing me.
Maybe he didn't call me anything and I was just imagining it.

Yeah, I definitely imagined it.

"You're not imagining anything."

Huh?

"How'd you.."

"You said it out loud." He grinned.

Great.

"Gally break is over!" I yelled without breaking eye contact with Minho.

"But I have ten more-"

"It's over!" It felt like my face was burning so I was definitely red as a tomato.