- 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𐙚𓏲⋆ ִֶָ ๋𓂃 ⋆ᡣ𐭩

𐙚𓏲⋆ ִֶָ ๋𓂃 ⋆ᡣ𐭩

Prologue

BAEK JIWOO WAS LIKE A QUEEN. She could have anything she desired, as her father owned the Baek Group, a conglomerate that included luxury brands such as Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Dior, Gucci, and Prada, among others.

She was known as the queen bee of Jooshin. People would lavish her with luxury items in hopes of gaining her favor. Despite her having a bitchy attitude she never judged anyone for being a scholarship student, she thought it was stupid after the incident that happened last year.

She had a group of friends named Jae-i, Ri-an, Woojin, Jae-ho, and He-ra. Jiwoo sensed that He-ra didn't like her because she always got all the attention, and Jiwoo didn't like He-ra for stealing Jae-i from her.

Since they were thirteen, Jae-i and Jiwoo were like sisters until He-ra came into the picture. Jae-i gradually replaced Jiwoo, leaving her out of everything they did. Ever since then, Jiwoo developed the biggest attitude towards both He-ra and Jae-i.

Her father never gave her any attention, focusing solely on her brother, which made her feel worthless to him. To cope with her stress and pain, she took up smoking, knowing it was bad for her but unable to stop.

Jiwoo obviously had no idea that woojin was sleeping with the home room teacher, she did not miss han giving her dirty looks. She always gave thoes looks back.

Jiwoo had no idea that Woojin was involved with their homeroom teacher, Miss Han or should I say sleeping with her. However, she didn't miss the dirty looks Miss Han gave her and always returned them back.

Jiwoo constantly felt excluded from everything, as her father consistently compared her to her brother, instructing her to "be more like him" and hurling insults her way. Under the weight of such pressure, she struggled with severe temper issues.

Jiwoo's father constantly attempted to arrange marriages for her, much to her dismay, especially since she already had someone in her heart. She resented the idea of marrying a stranger solely for the sake of her father's business gaining further popularity.

She harbored a deep resentment towards her brother, who often belittled her and bossed her around, comparing her unfavorably to their mother and implying she had no future. The fact that he was friends with Jae-i's brother only exacerbated her feelings of frustration and isolation.

Lee Woojin always stood up for Jiwoo whenever someone criticized or mocked her. He was consistently there to offer comfort, providing her with a shoulder to cry on whenever she needed it.

 He was consistently there to offer comfort, providing her with a shoulder to cry on whenever she needed it

© B1ISSGOU .