𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 . Race track

𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲. Race track

Ji-woo, He-ra, Woojin, and Ri-an were waiting for Jae-i. Ji-woo, dressed in a Dior set, was standing next to Woojin, engrossed in her phone. She glanced up just as Jae-i made her grand entrance.

Jae-i walked up to Ri-an and proposed a race, declaring, "Whoever wins gets a wish granted by the other." Ji-woo looked at her, puzzled as to why she wanted to race Ri-an.

A few minutes later, the two were geared up, cars positioned next to each other. Ji-woo watched in excitement, sensing something significant was about to happen. As the race began and the cars sped off, Ji-woo grew increasingly worried about how fast they were going.

In the end, Jae-i won. Her wish was shocking: she wanted Ri-an to break up with her, leaving everyone stunned.
Ever since Jae-i returned from America, she had been cold and quiet, acting strangely. Ji-woo believed she must have had a good reason for wanting to end things with Ri-an.

Later, Ji-woo saw Jae-i crying. Feeling a pang of guilt, she realized she had overreacted in the past and had been wanting to apologize for a while.

She walked up to Jae-i and gently patted her back. Jae-i looked up and wiped her tears away. "Are you okay, Jae-i?" Ji-woo asked, her voice filled with concern. "You can talk to me whenever you need to," she added sympathetically.

Jae-i gave a comforting smile and replied, "You don't have to worry. It was just hard to break up with my first love," her voice cracking slightly.

Ji-woo and Jae-i walked away together, finally having a meaningful conversation. Ji-woo felt a wave of relief and happiness wash over her, glad to have reconnected with her friend.

The next day at school, Ji-woo accidentally bumped into their homeroom teacher, Miss Han, while distracted by her phone. She continued walking, absorbed in her screen.

Miss Han called after her, "So no apology for bumping into me?"

Ji-woo stopped, turned around, and looked at Miss Han up and down. "Nice bag. I have the same one. It was a gift from Woojin," she said nonchalantly before walking away, not wanting to engage in a lengthy conversation.

 It was a gift from Woojin," she said nonchalantly before walking away, not wanting to engage in a lengthy conversation