𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿. attitude

FOURattitude

FOUR
attitude

As the classroom buzzed with chatter, students gathered in groups, discussing which sports teams and clubs to join. Jiwoo glanced at He-ra, who was animatedly talking about cheerleading.

"Are you going to lead the team again? You've been doing it for years," He-ra asked.

"No, I'm tired of it," Jiwoo replied. "I've been doing the same thing for six years, He-ra."

"But you're our leader and the ace," He-ra insisted.

Jiwoo shook her head, still uninterested despite He-ra's pleas.

"Oh, Woo-jin is here," He-ra said, causing Jiwoo to look up. She made eye contact with Woo-jin but quickly looked away, her heart racing. She tucked her hair behind her ear.

"You're very late, Woo-jin," He-ra teased, smiling at him.

"I'm not late, Jiwoo. I'm just in time," he said with a smirk and a wink. Jiwoo's heart pounded with excitement from his simple gesture.

She then walked up to him and and they both walked out and walked next to each other.

Jiwoo alked down the hallway toward her and Woo-jin's private study room, Woo-jin by her side. Once inside, she sat across from him, pulled out her notes, and began working on her assignments. She noticed Woo-jin admiring her from afar.

She looked up and said, "Do you have a staring problem, Woo-jin?" smirking at him.

He gulped. "What? I can't admire such an intelligent and beautiful girl?" he replied, winking.

Jiwoo blushed, rolled her eyes, and focused on her work, ignoring his compliment.

"Why so quiet now, huh?" he asked, still smirking.

"Because you're interrupting me, Woo-jin. Are you trying to make me fail?" she shot back, trying to dispel the tension.

He then got up from his seat and moved his way to her and sat next to her. She made eye contact with him for and look at his lips, he did the same gesture and moved closer to her his hand caressing the side of her face his lip almost touching hers and she felt her heart almost exploding from how fast it was beating. Until they were interrupted by woo jin football team. She jumped away and packed her stuff quickly and walked out quickly.

.

KATIE !

GUYS I was actually trying to not rush on this but number five will be out probably around 2 - 3 am when I start writing it.