𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲. inlove

FIVE inlove

FIVE
inlove

The sun blazed on the three girls wondered were jiwoo was until she walked up to the bleachers on her phone texting someone and sat next to hera not paying to the girls or the football team.

Jiwoo honestly was never friends with the the two girls as she was forced since hera always hung out with them.

A couple minutes later the football team came up to the bleachers and sat down and made a scholarship kid bring them drinks and snacks as the per usual.
Woojin asked the student to get a water.

Woojin then came up to her with the water and then put them in front of her.
She then grabbed it out his hands and gave him a small smile in a thanks.

He felt his heart warm at her smile and fell more inlove with her.

Jiwoo opened her water and took a sip of the iced water and felt refreshed from the first sip.

Woojin sat next to her his hand on her knee, something not rare since he would always fiddle with her Jewelry and rub her knee or thigh. She was used to it but it would make her flustered and a blushing mess, he then moved his arm and put it around her neck.

She felt warmth from him as he did that it made her in love even more wanting to be with him. She then remembered there almost shared kiss and instantly got embarrassed cause his teammates saw them and she hoped they wouldn't bring it up at all.

And turned and looked at woo-jin and wondered how his lips felt, she shook that thought away as she didn't want to seem like a pervert.

Jiwoo waited outside of the boys changing locker room waiting for woojin and hoping that he would hurry up since she hated being late.

A couple of minutes later he walked and jumped not knowing she was there he was confused why she was waiting for him.

" ashii — what are you doing, you scared the shit out of me" he said looking down at her.

" I was waiting for you, you told me to wait for you woojin " she said looking at him.

They both walked to their classroom and walked in and sat down while miss. Han wondered why they are always together and late. But she didn't ask or question them but went back to teaching.

As the teacher walked out of the classroom jiwoo turned to her side and looked at woojin, and said " woojin can you drop me off at home? " She said

He responded " yeah of course, you can jiwoo " he smiled at her

She smiles back and turned back and rested her head on the desk, tired and exhausted from today.

In the hallway miss. Han stopped Ji-woo and said " why are you woojin always late? " She said Ji-woo looked at her confused why she was so interested in her and woojin all the time giving her glances at her when she always got close to her.

" Because me and woojin are friends and I always wait for him outside the locker room" I said

" Well I need it to stop and focus more on your work" she said

Jiwoo looked at her and rolled her eyes and walked off not caring how she felt about her being late.

— ,

At the end of the day jiwoo was inside of woojins car talking to him, until woojins phone rang jiwoo glanced and saw the contact "H" , she asked " who's that? "
He then responded " no one " the tension in the car changing.

Jiwoo gasped and said " do you have a secret lover ?" She wonder if he did.
" No way jiwoo if I did I would've told you a while ago" he said,  " I have competition now huh? " She said as she looked at woojin.

KATIE!

i will be writing more chapters later.
But next chapter if when Kang ha kissed jae-i.