Part 1

1

I transmigrated into the novel as a vicious female supporting character, a troublemaker in the entertainment industry.

I fell in love at first sight with the deeply affectionate second male lead, Song Zhi Yan, and persistently pursued him.

The female lead, Zhao Qian Qian, married someone else, so Song Zhi Yan, as if looking for a shield, casually married the female supporting character.

After marriage, the female lead participated in a couples variety show, and the female supporting character, to compete for the spotlight, also actively joined.

The female supporting character constantly tried to outshine the female lead on the show, always opposing her, only to be repeatedly humiliated by the female lead, becoming a foil to highlight the female lead's blissful marriage.

Not only was she mocked by netizens, but Song Zhi Yan also became increasingly intolerant of her.

After the variety show ended, the two quickly divorced, and the female supporting character eventually died in depression.

Unfortunately, I transmigrated at an inopportune time, right when the plot was advancing to the beginning of the variety show, with the guests gathering and checking in.

The program crew had prepared large rooms for everyone, and upon entering, they turned out to be two-bedroom suites.

As usual, Song Zhi Yan and the female supporting character slept in separate rooms.

But when I woke up, I was lying in Song Zhi Yan's bed.

He had just finished his shower, his body still damp, and his bathrobe meticulously tied.

As expected from the most popular celibate type in the novel.

His good physique was meant for the female lead's eyes only.

Song Zhi Yan's hair was casually hanging over his forehead, with the bangs slightly covering his eyes, but it did nothing to block the sharp look he gave me.

"What are you doing?"

His tone was cold.

Uh...I awkwardly climbed out of bed, and without the blanket's cover, my sexy camisole nightgown was fully exposed.

Despite the allure, Song Zhi Yan remained completely unmoved, looking even more disdainful.

"Xu Ruo, I've warned you, there's no affection between us. It's best if we keep our distance."

I suddenly stopped in my tracks of leaving the room.

Indeed, it's inappropriate to be a loyal dog. But you don't like the female supporting character, yet you still participate in a couples variety show with her. This behavior isn't much better, right?

I nodded, feeling it wasn't imposing enough, and even clapped my hands.

"Absolutely right!"

"If we are to keep our distance, why participate in the variety show? Let's tell the crew now that we won't be filming."

2

After I said that, it was Song Zhi Yan's turn to be stunned.

He frowned, scrutinizing me closely.

What are you looking at!

Standing in front of you now is the new Xu Ruo, determined to get a divorce.

Song Zhi Yan's sharp gaze made me lose my momentum, but I still defiantly put my hands on my hips and glared back.

After a moment, he spoke, "We must finish filming the show."

I pouted.

In the novel, he participated in this show just to see if the female lead was happy after marriage. Now that he hasn't seen her yet, of course, he wouldn't want to leave.

The situation reversed, and now he was at a disadvantage.

I snorted coldly, "Then you better perform well."

I slammed the door shut.

Returning to my room, I comfortably lay back on the bed, looking forward to the future.

The variety show would be filmed for half a month, and after that, I would divorce Song Zhi Yan. By then, being a small actress in the entertainment industry, which would be wonderful.

Anyway, I didn't want to deepen my relationship with Song Zhi Yan. As long as I slack off, half a month would pass in no time!

I laughed out loud under the covers.

The next day was free activity time, and I slept until 11 o'clock.

In other people's live streams, they had already done things like exercising, cooking, and exploring the small town's surroundings by morning.

Zhao Qian Qian and her husband had also contributed the first viral moment of the show—feeding each other in the kitchen.

She was a popular young actress who married into a wealthy family, and the live chat was full of excitement over their sweetness.

【Being pampered by a wealthy husband, Qian Qian is truly a winner in life!】

【What is Xu Ruo doing? She usually loves causing trouble, but now she's completely absent.】

【She's been sleeping all this time, hasn't shown up at all. Meanwhile, her husband went out early.】

【I can't believe she married Song Zhi Yan! He's built like a male model, incredibly handsome, and super rich! I'm crying!】

I was completely immune to these comments. I simply washed my face and went downstairs.

In the hall, Zhao Qian Qian and her husband Li Cheng Hao were still interacting intimately in the kitchen.

They gazed sweetly at each other while slicing a few pieces of cucumber, and they hugged each other while washing a few leaves of lettuce.

They volunteered to be responsible for everyone's lunch, but now it seems that we definitely won't get to eat until we all die of hunger.

"Our little lazybones Ruo Ruo is finally up."

Zhao Qian Qian saw me and pretended to greet me warmly.

Me: ...

No need for your deliberate reminder, the netizens already know I slept in and have already scolded me.

I went to the fridge to find something to eat, and Zhao Qian Qian came over.

"You didn't get up this morning, so Song Zhi Yan didn't have breakfast. I took a sandwich from the fridge for him."

Her trademark innocent face showed a worried expression.

"You are married now, so don't be as willful as before. You have to take on the responsibilities of a wife."

Seeing this, the live chat got even more excited.

【Oh my god, our goddess is truly beautiful and kind-hearted. She's even considering Xu Ruo's situation. She's so compassionate!】

【Someone like Xu Ruo isn't worth it. Anyone who's seen the news about her acting like a diva knows she's beyond help.】

【They're bound to divorce, I'm just waiting to see!】

I opened the fridge, which was neatly stocked with sandwiches, drinks, and various ingredients.

I took a sandwich and tasted it.

Seeing I didn't respond, Zhao Qian Qian looked hurt and said pitifully,

"Do you think I'm meddling? Sorry, I just couldn't stand seeing him go hungry."

A vein throbbed on my forehead, too lazy to play games with her in front of the camera.

"Yes, it's quite meddlesome. People might even think you made the sandwich for him."

"And Song Zhi Yan is allergic to peanut butter; he can't eat this."

Zhao Qian Qian's face turned white, blinking in helplessness.

"I was only being kind."

Yeah, yeah, just like the kindness of volunteering to cook on the show.

After two hours of cooking without finishing, they ended up going out to eat together.

It was just a way to get more screen time.

Me: "Thank you for your kindness, but you don't need to prepare my lunch."