Chapter 4

Harry's POV

"Hi, uh.." I couldn't remember his name. I didn't even know how I knew him. The mystery boy tilted his head slightly and scrunched his eyebrows together.

"Nick, my name's Nick. Harry, don't you remember me? We dated for a year?" My eyes widened and my mouth dropped a bit, I was still confused and so I slightly shook my head. He sighed and began talking again. "I broke up with you because you all of a sudden snapped one day and punched me in the face. I kept asking you why you did it but you just seemed not to remember." He looked down and began to play with his fingers. Suddenly, I began getting flashbacks of shocks, being tied down, needles, pills, and so much more. I stumbled back a bit as I began to get dizy and lightheaded. I felt sick to my stomach as I began mumbling out 'no' over and over.

"No, no, no, no, no, no-" And then everything just went completely black and I couldn't remember what happened after my black out.

Louis' POV

I stayed with Niall until the shop closed. We chatted a bit while I bought some more clothing. We mostly talked about what we were interested in and who are our favorite sports teams. I, of course, said the Doncaster Rovers and Niall told me about some other team that was, "way bettet than them," but I didn't take the time to memorize the name. Once the shop was closed, I made my way out and began walking home. It was freezing outside and I was afraid that at any moment it would rain.

Apparently the world was against me today because out of nowhere, it began raining. It was light rain at first but when I was about half way home, it was a full on down pour. I began sprinting, trying to get home as soon as possible but I still had about 3 minutes to go. I reached my small two-story house just as the rain began to stop. "Really?" I mumbled under my breath. I rolled my eyes slightly and went to go grab my keys. They weren't in my pocket because apparently there was a hole in it. "Well this is fucking great!" I said to myself, making sure no one was around me.

I sat out in the cold weather for a little while longer before I finally thought of an idea. What if I climbed through my window? I almost never locked my window so I was really hoping it wasn't locked. The only problem was that I had to find a ladder or something to climb up. No, this is not like one of those cliché, cheesy books where I have a tree conveniently right next to my window. I wish I did though.

I walked into my small backyard and searched around before I found my small ladder. I walked to the side of my house and put the ladder against it and angled it so I could climb it without falling. I have to admit, I am terrified of heights, so this was not the ideal situation for me to be in. I gently started to climb up, making sure that I did not look down. There was no way in hell I would be able to keep climbing if I looked down. At one of the last steps, my foot slipped and I screamed, hoping that I wouldnt slip and fall to my death. I clenched my eyes shut and after a few moments, I wearily opened them. My whole body was shaking and I was in fight or flight mode and all I could think about was how high up I was. I willed myself to make the last few steps up and open my window, which was luckily not locked. I jumped in and closed the window, hoping the neighbors wouldn't find it sketchy if they just saw someone climbing up a ladder into someones house. I made my way downstairs to the front door so I could grab the clothes that I bought at The Clothes Warehouse. I had bought one plain back t-shirt, a black t-shirt that had a motorcycle, a skull, and flames on it, a pair of black skinny jeans, and a pair of white Vans. I really like the color black, it just fits me.

Once I dropped my clothes off on my bed I went back to the side of the house and took care of the ladder. I was so small compared to it. I mean, sure, I'm 5'9" but that thing was fucking huge! I entered my house once again and just decided to shower and then sleep, I did have a long day today and I will have another one tomorrow. After my shower I got into a pair of boxers, laid in bed as I drifted to sleep, and dreamt about Harry, the most beautiful person in this world.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyyy, this took me like two days to type because in the middle of Louis' part I got writers block so I haf to wait till today to fimish it so yeah :) IM SO EXCITED, ya wanna know whyyy? Probably not, but I'll tell you anyways.

IM GOING TO SEE MY BABIES IN 3 DAYS (July 9th in San Diego) IM SO FUCKING EXCITED I'm just fksjbfien I get to see one direction L I V E. It feels all surreal and im just omg..

Enought about my life, I hope you guys (even though there arent that many of you reading rn) enjoyed this chapter! This one's a little longer which I'm happy about so yeah :) have a good day/night/afternoon :)