Chapter 2

Harry's POV

As I entered The Clothes Warehouse, the smell of perfume and cigarettes filled my lungs. I slightly coughed as I made my way up to the front desk. "Uh, hi, I'm Harry. I want to trade in some of these clothes? " The boy at the front desk looked around my age, maybe even older. He causally just looked up from where he was playing on his phone, and gave me a slight nod.

"Okay, I'm Niall. You can just leave this box on here and either leave, or look around." I nodded as I decided to look around. Sure, the store was bigger on the inside, but there still wasnt that much to look at. I slowly walked around each and every rack, picking out a few sheer shirts. I walked to the shoe racks and began scanning every item. I desperately needed a new pair of boots since I only had the one pair. There were gold boots on the very top rack and I just had to have them. They were so cool! These were my new favorite. I squeled like a little girl as I grabbed it and began to look for its match. After a few minutes of searching, I finally found it and my my way toward the cash register.

"You know, if you get two more things, you'll get three free things next time you come in." I couldn't pass that offer up! I went around the shop and scrambled around ro find something. I decided on a couple pairs of vlack skinny jeans and headed back to the register.

"Here you go." I said as I put the jeans on the counter

"So, how long have you lived here, Harry?"

"Um, about three weeks or so. I just moved." I looked down at my feet, not liking to make conversation between a stranger

"Oh, so you're new here? I've lived here for about five years, moved from Ireland. It's nice here, but I want to go back sometime soon. I miss it." Niall looked as if his eyes were watering, but quickly blinked and they were gone. He finished packing my stuff into a bag and I began walking out. I checked what time it was, and it was already 5:45 pm. Shit! I was supposed to be home 15 minutes ago so I could cook before my mom came and visit and 6:00. I began walking even faster as I looked on my phond. luckily, there was nothing new, but I decided to send a quick text to my mom. That was, before I ran into someone. Hard.

"Oops! Im so sorry! Im sooo sorry!" The voice said to me as attempted to get up. I looked for my phone and grabbed it before I got up angrily.

"Wha-" this boy in front of me was absolutely beautiful. I was dumbfounded as I stared into his eyes. "Hi. I'm Harry." I stuck out my hand slightly as we didn't break eye contact. It was like we couldn't look at anyone or anything, besides each other.

"I-I'm Louis. You're beautiful- I mean you have beautiful hair! You have beautiful hair. I've always liked curls, Curly."

I think this is going to be the start to a very long, but wonderful journey. If, he doesn't fimd
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, so this one is a bit longer, yayyy. It's 552 words and I swear these will get longer. The next chapter I think I'm going to do in Louis' POV for meeting Harry. Cause why not, y'know? Well, anyways, I hope you guys like it so far. I'll probably update again today just a heads up.