Chapter 3

Louis' POV

"I-I'm Louis. You're beautiful- I mean you have beautiful hair! You have beautiful hair. I've always liked curls, Curly." Shit, he probably thinks I'm a freak now, just like everyone else. I quickly grabbed his hand and shaked it. He smiled at me for a few seconds as we just gazed into each others eyes.

"Uhm, I'm sorry, I have to go now. Just moved and have to finish unpacking, bye!" He gave me another smile as he just left the small shop. I wish he would've stayed a little longer but he had his reasons, i guess. Unless, he just made that excuse up and doesn't find any interest in me whatsoever.

He probably sensed my gayness and thought I was a disgrace or something, it wouldn't have been the first time someone thought that. No wonder he ran away so quickly. Like, how likely is it to run into a gay guy at a vintage clothing shop?

"Hey, you. What's your name?" I looked over my shoulder and saw a blonde guy, probably somewhere near my age, behind a counter. What did I do wrong? Am I in trouble? I slowly walked over there and approached him

"I'm Louis, sir."

"No need for the 'sir' I'm only twenty-two. I'm Niall by the way, and I like your shirt." He said as he pointed to my black tank-top with the words, 'The Future Is Now' printed on. I muttered out a thank you and awkwardly stood there, not knowing what to do. "I saw you ran into Harry, he's good looking, isn't he?"

I inspected Niall for a moment, unsure of whether he was serious or not. "Sure, yeah, Harry is really- he's easy on the eyes." I mumbled out, hoping he didn't realize the blush that was forming on my cheek.

"You know, you should ask for his number." I sure as hell don't have the nerves to do that.

"If I end up seeing him, in this exact store a few more times, then I'll know it was meant to be. So until then, I'll come here every day and wait." Seems like a good plan, right?

"Alright, whatever works for you. But if he keeps talking to me, I'll just have to snatch him up." He had a smirk on his face, showing that he was kidding, but I felt as if he actually would take Harry away from me. It looks like there is going to be a small, friendly, competition between the two of us.

Harry's POV

As soon as I walked out of that shop, I regretted it. Should I have asked for his number? I tried to not dwell on it because if I ran into him again soon, I'll know it's meant to be.

Once I got home, I put all my new clothes away and decided to try some of them on. I set up a red sheet above my bedroom door, so when I walked out, it looked like I was a part of a fashion show. I wonder why I'm single sometimes, but then remember I do stuff like this.

I tried on about three outfits while I strut my stuff down my hall until I heard a knock on my door. "Shit. I'll be right there!" I tore down my red sheet and cleaned up the clothes that I had previously tried on. They may or may not have ended up on the ground because I pretend to do a strip tease. There was another knock on the door as I finished throwing everything into my bedroom. "Coming!" I sprinted up to the door and peered through the peep hole. There was a boy out there that looked oddly familiar to me. He had black hair, brown eyes, and really nice skin. I knew his name, I just couldn't put my finger on it...

I opened the door and was greeted with a, "Hi I'm-Oh my god! Is that you, Harry? I haven't seen you in ages! Remember me?" And I sure as hell didn't remeber a single thing about him except for his looks. This was some hella bad Deja Vu.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! This chapter is even longer and I'm excited for what's coming next, someone has a secret but you won't find out what it is for a few chapters, and even then there wont be a whole lot of detail hehe ;) I'm excited to write this and I hope you guys are excited to read it!