Old friends

Inside Sam's house, I made myself comfortable on the couch and listened to Wheelie and Brains conversation. "Yeah, but we're a whole lot safer with Big Yellow and his canons. That dog can't protect crap." Sam approached Bee and talked with him for a moment. "That woman, she called me a messenger, Can you believe that? After everything I've done." I looked at him. "I understand her at that point, but we need to find out why they kill humans, and I have no idea what's up with Optmius. That Sentinal dude just doesn't give me good vibes." I told him and Sam agreed. "Yeah."

"I say we call an expert." I said. And Sam looked at me with raised brows. "Who?" The next day, we sat by the TV and watched Simmons get interviewed. "Wow," Sam said. He already tried to call him, but he didn't answer. Now I took the phone and tried again. "We called because the decepticons are back. We need to know why. We want you to help." "They're back? Well, that's good for business." He asked, "What if we told you? We know a 50-year-old alien secret that nobody ever told you." "Do not tempt my addiction; I have gone through withdrawal, kid." He said it, and I had to smirk.

I gave Sam the phone, and he told Simmons all he needed to know. About half an hour later, Simmons was already standing at Sam's house. "Tell Megatron, 'Let's Tango.'" He said, and I laughed at the statement, "Good to see you, Simmons." We worked for the whole morning and into the afternoon. Then Sam's boss came and gave him some files. Sam wanted to close the door, but He stepped in the way. "Now, let me see one right now. One time." And surprisingly, he let him in. Simmons and his butler, Dutch, looked at him the same strange way as I did. First, he looked at Bee for a few minutes, and it really annoyed Bee. In the meantime, Sam and Simmons were talking about a guy who was also at Sam's work and died. Bruce started to approach him, making fighting moves.

Bee put his mask down, and well played. I don't know the right word for this with him: "Did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a kid?" Then, when He started hitting Bee, Bee took out his canons and held him to the ground. He could only laugh at this until my brother and Simmons kicked him out. "Finally." I said relived.

"I'm smoking over here. Downloading missing Russian cosmonauts." Brain spoke after he transformed back to normal. "Turns out, the Soviets canceled a manned mission to the moon. The moon! In 1972. Then two of the cosmonauts went hiding in America. And I just found them alive." You're a genius, Brains. Then the door opened, and Carly entered the house. She looked us all up and down. "Who is that?" Carly asked. "Who am I? Who is that? Dutch! Frisk her!" "Certainly." "No. Dutch." Sam said. "Don't touch me." Carly said and looked angrily at Sam. Then they both just left the room and started arguing.

"I go out, Simmons. Take your stuff, then we're going to leave." I told him and left the house. I took out my phone and made a call to the base to get some of our Autobotfriends here. But when I called Optimus he just didn't answered. I was confused and a little mad, but I just decided to throw the phone back into my pocket. Soon, Dino and Sideswipe arrived, and Simmon's private car also arrived. I drove with Bee, while the others were with Simmons.

"We will go to see them." Sam told me as we arrived at a Russian house. "Alright, I stay here. I trust you guys." "Alright, be right back. Keep an eye on these." He said and motioned to Dino, Sideswipe and Bee, "I promise." I said and watched after them as they entered the house. "We've got to meet up with Sentinel, rendezvous with him and keep him safe." Sam told me the moment they came out of the house, a few minutes later. "All right, You, Sam, call Mearing and tell her everything that happened, and then we have to hurry." I told him and gave him my phone to call her.

"Mearing I just picked up Sentinel. Optimus is 10 minutes behind. We're coming to NEST now." Sam told her a few minutes later, when Sentinel drove past us. I couldn't hear what Mearing was saying, but I could hear Sam talking to her in panic. Listen, the whole thing has been set up since the beginning. You're doing exactly what they wanted you to do. What do you need me to say to you? The Decepticons are coming for Sentinel Prime!" After that, He hung up.

We are almost there. Sam and I are sitting in Bee, while Sideswipe and Dino are driving around Sentinel. Suddenly, three big Police cars showed up behind us, and when Simmons got up and looked at the cars, they suddenly transformed and attacked him, trowing him out of three cars. "SIMMONS!" I yelled as I looked behind us. The other car now also transformed and drove right behind us. "Bee, you got to get Sentinel out of here! You got to guard him!" Sam told Bee.