5.

ARANYAK

"Here, stop the car" the woman suddenly said as I pressed my feet against the break. I'm doing everything right. She needed help that's why I even agreed to marry her otherwise that bastard would forced her.

I hope everything would end here. I didn't want anyone to know this, it's just a fake wedding. Everything was fake. Forced by the villagers. I could do anything but not playing with villagers. Now she's safe.

I opened my car's door and got off as she also did the same. She lives here? Good.

My phone buzzes because of a call. I took out the phone from my pocket. Raj. I declined the call as that woman slowly walked towards me.

"Thanks. Thanks for helping me. For saving me" she said slowly as she looked at me. Why the fuck she's looking so small infront of me? She's short or I'm much tall?

"Stay alert" I said slowly as she stared at me for few seconds before nodding. We would never see each other again. She stared at me for few seconds before looking down.

"I... I should remove the... vermillion before going to my house" her words made me noticed her forehead. Yeah. The vermillion was looking dark and bold on the partition of her head. Maybe her family would ask many things. It's a fucking reasonable.

"Can..can you give me the water bottle, again?" I nodded at her words and opened the car's door, grabbing the water bottle out. I passed the water bottle to her as she took it.

She walked a little distance away from me and started removing the vermillion by the water. The colour of the water was red. It tooks few minutes before she Finally wiped away the vermillion from her head and turned around to me. Fuck. Her whole face changed. Waters dripping from her forehead, face and from the partition of her head, which was barely red.

She came towards me again and stretched her hands to gave me the bottle back. I took the bottle from her hand and put my hand in my pocket, grabbing out my handkerchief.

"Take it and wipe the water" I handed her the handkerchief as she slowly took it. She tried to wipped the rest of vermillion from her head before looking back at me.

She stretched her hand to gave me back the handkerchief but I slowly shook my head. It's already had her vermilion's mark, it'll be better if she take this.

"I hope we'll never meet again. Thanks for helping me, I'll never forget this" she said slowly before turning around and started walking away.

I watched her for few seconds before getting back into my car as my phone again buzzes. I recieved the call and started the car.

"Sir?" Raj asked slowly as I made my car's way to the office. It's almost 8 am.

"Speak"

"You are coming for the meeting with Mr Singhania, right?"

"I am"

"Oh ok, actually he fixed the meeting at 4 pm." he said as I hung up the call.

Why the fuck I couldn't stop thinking about that woman? Her eyes. No. i Just helped her. It would be better if she didn't expected much from me. I'm not doing fucking anything bad.
...