***

Eh, hi? I'm really sorry guys!😅

But I have some reasons (excuses😅) so my tution started and I was sick once and my phone was taken then tomorrow my school's starting and I am kinda out of idea on how to write, I have the plot in my mind but I don't perfectly know how to write it and I just turned on my phone today only.

And I was being lazy too😷. But I want the next chapter be a perfect one cause it's an important chapter. Like almost the key to all secrets. And I want it to be lengthy yet interesting too.

So kindly bear my laziness and lack of interest and knowledge of 'something' that needs to be researched on for the next few chapters.

Also I have made 9 aesthetics of the characters😄! You guys gonna love Tae's aesthetic for sure cause I'm in love with his aesthetic!! I will drop them at the end of the book though cause we need suspense of new characters for the new readers (if somehow anyone accidentally read this dumbass of a book.)

Umm... that's all I guess then! So please wait cause that one is some shit I thought about an year ago and it was just a realy dumb idea which I'm somehow trying to make better now cause maybe I can. And I was seriously so immature so I will have to edit those and grammatical mistakes too.

Really sorry for the inactivity! Bye lovies! See you hopefully soon!❤❤