A villain

Author's POV

"What happen? Why are you looking so sick these days? You have even lost weight I think since some days." Yoongi sat on the bed while caressing her temple while she had been laying on her bed flat.

"No Yoongi. Its not that, I am just feeling tired, I have started jogging in the morning, its been 3 months or so that I have stopped training maybe that's why. It's not something you have to worry about." She sat up and leaned on his shoulder holding his hand.

"Really? If you have something on your mind you can tell me." He looked over at her when she turned her head on his shoulder with a smile and nodded at him.

"Come on, believe me. I am fine. As long as you are here." She crossed her arm with his and stayed on his shoulder.

"I am going to believe this, don't let me down." He placed a kiss on her head letting her rest on his shoulder.

"Hmm." She hummed moving a bit and looked over at him.

"Come here." He patted at his lap making her move her head to his lap while his leg dangled from the bed as his fingers glide through her hair, their eyes maintained an eye contact. "You are not lying to me, are you?"

"I'm not." She sincerely answered pulling his hand from her hair and pulled it to her lips, placing a gentle kiss on his knuckles.

'I am not lying but I am not telling you everything. And I am sorry for it. But Yoongi, what I said is true. I swear its the last time I am keeping this from you.' She thought and cracked a small smile on her lips, letting his hand ruffle through her hair again.

Slowly her hands travelled to his collar then his cheek before going back to his collar and tucking on it a little. He placed his lips softly over hers at the gesture letting her wish come true, his other hand moved to her jaw helping her tilt face while still having his hand in her hair.

As the kiss grew more longer, she raked her hands in his thick locks, letting him take his time to kiss her as much as he wanted, the action made him realise she was getting out of breath and soon pulled away from her soft pink lips while still maintaining an eye contact between them.

"Take care of your health. I have to go out for some days." He suddenly said making her sit up with her eyebrows clashing together.

"Why? And where are you going? You have barely recovered." It was a whine she wanted to let out but just asked it quitely when he sighed and turn to her while folding his legs.

"It's a business meeting concerning a correlation with some Georgian company before the upcoming anniversary of our company." He held her hand in his before continuing, "But this time no party for the anniversary that includes me, the party is for workers and appa will look after it because of the attacks on us. Don't worry, I will be gone for 2 days only."

She slipped in his embrace with her back against his chest as she puffed out a sigh making her cheeks puff and a pout take place on its own.

"I'll be bored without you." She acted while tracing her fingertips on the back of his palm.

She just didn't want him to go out so soon not when even Hoseok and Taehyung are not in their best form, during the recent searches they have been injured and it was best for them to have treatment in personal for their safety so they didn't came to meet Yoongi much as well.

Over a business meeting his life was more important and she wanted his safety. And that only.

"You can try, Eunjae but I am not going to let it off. I need to be there, I swear I will be back without a single scratch." He gave a light kiss to her temple before snaking his hand around her waist and pulling her closer.