Final part

His fingers intertwined with yours, he led you to his quarters.

A part of you was relieved he was back to his affectionate side; the other part didn't want to forgive him so easily.

But you weren't the one in control.

He had been making sure of that since the day he laid eyes on you.

Since he had selfishly decided that you belonged to him.

He stopped right in front of the door, carefully opening it. Oddly carefully.

His room was very much the same as the last time you saw it just a few days ago.

But there were definitely something catching your attention. The floor was clean, too clean. To the point that you wondered if he had spent the night cleaning.

Not that Ghost wasn't the kind to keep his room clean, but this was slightly beyond normal.

"I'm gonna help you forgive me, love." The sound of his voice brought you back to reality, your stomach tightened.

He took a step forward, then another one.
He was so close to you that the warmth his body radiated almost overwhelmed you.

"You're going to be a good girl for me, aren't you?" His eyes locked onto yours, as his hand cupped your cheek.

It felt as though your underwear turned into a pool; leaving you no choice but to press your thighs together. "Yes," you replied quietly as blush slowly started to spread across your face. A mixture of pink and bright red, making you look even more angelic if that was even possible.

He lifted his balaclava up to his nose and brought his lips closer to you, placing kisses all along the soft and delicate skin of your neck, you smelled heavenly.

His self control had left his body. Nothing mattered but you, even if it meant committing the unforgivable.

You were so clueless to everything that was happening behind that skull printed mask; even more now that his hands were shamelessly exploring your body.

A moan escaped your mouth as he put his knee between your legs, spreading them apart as he pushed you back onto the bed.

It wasn't his fault if only he could pleasure you like you deserved.

He didn't waste a second as his hands unbuttoned your pants and slid them down your legs. He didn't bother taking your shirt off, he couldn't wait any longer. He had spent way too long waiting.

He lifted your panties aside and rubbed the tip of his hard cock against your glistening pussy. Your jaw tightened as you knew you needed to stay quiet.

He entered you roughly, making you moan in both pain and pleasure as his hands held onto your waist tightly, making sure that you wouldn't escape.

As if you ever could.

"You're so tight around my cock," he whispered in your ear as his body violently slammed into yours, making your head spin from the intense feelings that were washing over you.

You bit your tongue in an attempt to remain quiet, but you knew you would be failing soon.

His hand moved all the way to your pussy, rubbing his thumb in circles against your clit.

The mix of different sensations sent you over the edge and a moan escaped your mouth.

As your orgasm spread through your entire body, you were seeing stars. The warmth and the tightness were too much to bear.

He knew he wouldn't last much longer with the way your cunt was wrapped so tightly around his cock, "I'm gonna fill you up. And you're gonna take it like the good girl you are." He groaned in your ear as he increased the pace.

His hands gripped your hips tighter than  ever, and you were sure it would leave a few bruises.

You could feel his dick pulsating and throbbing inside of you, as a low and heavy moan left his mouth.

After a few minutes, he got off of you and put his underwear back on. His hand gently caressed your cheek. "You're so beautiful," he said as he pulled away and walked to his little kitchenette.

You sat up on the bed and watched him making something to drink. You loved how caring he was...

He walked back to you with a mug of hot tea in his hands. The same tea you had noticed before.

But you were too tired to say anything, tired for no obvious reasons.

"There," he handed you the mug with a smile on his face.

Little did you know he was the reason behind those headaches and that persistent fatigue.

"Thank you," you replied with a small smile as you took a sip. It was too late anyway.

You placed the mug on the small table that stood next to the bed. And your eyes laid upon the uniform folded on his desk.

Your heart dropped to your stomach; you immediately recognized it.

It wasn't his fault if he had to go this far.

After all if he couldn't have you, no one else could.