Part five

His room was much bigger than yours, much more luxurious.
Reminding you he was your superior.

Another step forward, as though you were burying yourself deeper into the darkness of the forbidden.

His bed caught your attention, the sheets were perfectly tucked in, not a single fold.

"You're being very quiet," he spoke and your turned your attention to him.

"Just tired." The knot in your lower stomach said otherwise...

A step forward, he stood close to you, too close. "Tired?" He tilted his head to the side, bringing one of his hands to your cheek.

"You need to decompress." He said, pushing his body onto yours.

You felt the cold desk hit your lower back behind you. Your legs would've given up on him if he didn't held onto you so tightly.

"Lieutenant-"

Suddenly, your pants were at your ankles, clearly not of your own doing. Blush spread all across your face.

Your panties met the same fate a few seconds later, "you're so wet already, princess." His voice sent shivers of arousal down your spine.

In the blink of an eye, his balaclava was rolled up to his nose, as his face was buried into your dripping cunt.

Confusion was replaced by pleasure; deep and intense pleasure.

You quickly covered your mouth with your hand, knowing you couldn't stay silent for so long as his tongue worked wonders in between your legs.

The warmth in your lower stomach was burning with passion and arousal, you were so close already and you wondered how he could possibly be so good at it.

As your climax approached dangerously close, your back arched and you bit your lower lip, preventing the moans that were begging to come out from escaping.

His hands gripped onto your thighs tightly as you came, as if he was making sure you wouldn't escape him.

Your face was flushed red, a mixture of satisfaction and shame.

"Better now?" You blushed even more and all you could do was to nod your head at him.

"Yes sir," you replied, barely able to form a coherent sentence. He liked that, the effect he had on you.

"Good. You should go back to your room now," he said as he looked down at you, how badly he wanted you to stay, but he wanted you as desperate as he was. As he has been for so long.

"I- yes sir," you mumbled as you walked out of his room, not daring to even look at him.

Your thoughts were racing as you sat up on your bed, unable to comprehend if he actually hated you or not.

He liked to play with your mind, like a puppet on a string.