Surprise Date Night💕💞

Reaching The Kim's Mansion Pakhi directly went to meet the head maid Mrs.Maria , so that she can convience Maria to allow her for decorating the terrace and stop any maid or any other person to visit the terrace without Pakhi's permission . As Mr.and Mrs.Kim are out for a business trip she had to ask maria for everything .

Maria - Pakhi darling i have arranged everything you asked for and i have made sure no will disturb you guys so enjoy your privacy"winking".

Pakhi - Ahh N-No Ma-Maria aunty it's nothing like that w-we i mean Mr.Naksh was just feeling low that's why i'm just arranging a small dinner for him hahahaa "awkward laugh".

Maria - Oh okay my bad then but you great look good together .

Pakhi - hhahaahah

Pakhi Pov:-
aaj to baal baal bche ("luckily i'm safe ") .

Time Skips :-
After the meeting Naksh saw Pakhi's text making him worried after knowing that she wasn't feeling well .Immediately calling her he waited for her to answer the call to which she did

Pakhi - Hello

Naksh - Baby are you alright i mean i just came out of the meeting and saw your text love . I'll be Infront of your house in 10 minutes let's go to the doctor okay baby.

Pakhi - Arrey baba listen to me everything is fine it was just a normal headache and beside that my work was already complete that's why i came home early okiee baby don't get tense love i'm alright.

Naksh - OK but i'm coming to see you yk i can't stay apart from you i'm feeling reckless without seeing you for 4 hours .

Pakhi -NOOO you can't go to my house

Naksh - huh why jaan what happend? You don't want to meet me ?

Pakhi - No no baby it's nothing like that it's just that i'm leaving with Kriti for shopping in 5 minutes and if u come here u will find the house empty that's why "awkward tone"

Naksh - ooh okay then i'm also leaving for my house call me once you get free okie baby

Pakhi - Haanji Babby byee take care.

Naksh - yeah bye "pouting sadly"

Cutting the call i took a deep breathe i seriously need to learn how to lie i almost got caught by him ik my baby is sad because i cancelled his idea and now forbidded him to meet me but ik he will be happiest after finding me here but let me go and change asap .

her dress :-

"Coming inside the Mansion Naksh loosend his tie and asked a maid for water but he found the house empty and only maria was there

"Coming inside the Mansion Naksh loosend his tie and asked a maid for water but he found the house empty and only maria was there .

Naksh - Maria Aunty where are others and why are u only working here.

Maria - ohh Naksh you here actually all the maids were tired and needed a holiday beside all the work is completed that's why i gave them early leave here is water for you .