Chapter 4

Blaze

"Mr. Carlsen, sorry to inform you but our flight well be delayed again for more hours until the rain stops, there's a typhoon in our destination Sir." John, my secretary, informed me.

We've been here at the airport since four-thirty in the morning. We have an out-of-town meeting in three hours, as much as I want to ditch that meeting my presence is needed there. But I think I won't make it to the meeting because of the typhoon there.

"Inform the board that we can't make it or tell them to reschedule the meeting since I bet the other business partners will be stuck on the traffic, flood or something it's dangerous to go out if there's a typhoon." I say to John.

He nodded "I got it sir, are you going home now, or we will go to the office?"

"Office, but I have to stop in the bathroom first."

"I will get the car ready, sir" I bop my head and headed to the bathroom

While I was walking to the bathroom a kid bumped into my legs "Sorry" he said with his tiny voice.

"It's ok kid" I told him and continued to my way

"Uhm. Can you help me?" I hear him say, I turn around and look at the little kid, and I look around me to see if there is someone looking for the kid, but no one is tailing him.

I level myself to him "What's wrong kid?" I ask

"I cannot find my mommy and my twin." the little boy's voice cracked a tear fell to his cheeks; poor little kid lost his parents. Based on my judgement this kid is around Lala's age River's daughter.

"You lost your mommy and twin?" I repeat he bop his head "What's your name kid?" I asked

"D-dean"

"You've got a nice name Dean; I'm Blaze and I will help you to look for your parents" I told him he's wearing a tiny spiderman backpack and I look for a tag where people usually put their contacts in case it's loss but there's none. The only way we can find his mother is to take him to customer service. I carry him into my arms.

When we got there the chief asked me a few things like where I found Dean, I told him how of course.

"Hello kid, you are lost? Do you know your mommy's name or your daddy's name?" the chief ask

He shook his head "My daddy is in far way; my mommy's name is Fwewa Hart" he struggled to pronounce his mother's name; The chief looked at me with the 'what did he say?' look.

I crouched and asked Dean "Fwewa? Fiona?" I say he shakes his head

"Farah?" I tried

"No" he said

I wonder again what name of a girl sounds like Fwewa Hart? Freya Hart? sounds like it.

"Freya?" I asked again he nodded, Freya? The Freya Hart I know? Nope it's definitely not her. I hope so... 

———————————

Freya