Chapter 8

Freya

I should be glad that he doesn't see the similarities between him and the twins, even if it's obvious the twins just look exactly like him, from his hazel eyes, nose, lips, eyebrows, also the hair. I should be happy right he hasn't noticed it because that's what I want. But why do I feel disappointed right now? Why the Earth am I disappointed he hasn't noticed that the twins are exactly look like him.

Three guys were playing inside with the three kids, Usually Gabe was distant and shy with new people usually he comes to me, but to my surprise Gabe was ok he let Blaze play with him talk with him as if they know each other for a long time. Dean is Dean he knew Blaze from the airport. I was watching them from the patio.

"He's still very much single Eya" Dream blurted we were left here planning what we will do next week. I glance at her and shake my head.

"Nope. Dream No." I said, "Let's not talk about it please" I added

They both nodded

"Gabe wasn't like that earlier, how come he gotten close and open up to Blaze that easily?" Tala asks, I thought I was the only one to notice it. She looked at me and I gave her a shrugged cause me myself don't know either.

"They share the same blood; Gabe must feel it." Dream commented "Leap of blood right" Tala almost yelled

I looked if they heard it inside, none of them were looking at us, I turn my face to my two best friend my eyes narrowed at Tala "What?" she asks innocently

"Tal, they can hear you, you don't have to yell" I told her

"Sorry, my bad. Don't tell me you don't have a plan to tell him?" she whispers

"I don't know, maybe not now. What are we going to do next week?" I ask, changing the topic. Good thing they did not push that topic.

———————————

We stayed until dinner; this time we had food delivery because it wasn't planned to stay until dinner. And now it's time to go. Dream and Jordan offered us ride back to the hotel but it's out for their way since they are going to Jordan's parents. River also offered I refused they done a lot for us today. I tried to book uber for almost thirty minutes now no one accepts it, Gabe is asleep on the couch, Dean is also falling asleep in Blaze lap.

"Why don't you stay here for the night Eya?" Tala suggested.

I shook my head "Thanks Tal, but we can't we have plans tomorrow besides we don't brought clothes, maybe next time" I politely refused again.

"But no one accepts your booking" Jordan murmured

"I can drive you back, it's on my way anyways" I turn my face to Blaze he was seating beside Gabe who's sleeping soundly, and Dean was on his lap. Even before I can refuse his offer.

"That's sounds good, how about that Blaze will drive you back to your hotel?" River asks, I can see our other friends are agreeing nodding. I glanced at Blaze his gaze was on me.

"At least we know you and the twins are going to be safe" Tala back up. The last thing I wanted is to be involved with Blaze, and it includes being in a car with him alone. I wanted to refuse but I'm running out of reason to decline his offer to drive us back to the hotel, plus my kids are sleeping and sleepy.

"If it's not bother for -" I did not finish my sentence Blaze cut me off. "You're not, I offered it Freya." he firmly says

"Okay thanks I'll wake up Gabe" I walk towards them "Don't wake the kid up" He stopped me.

"Mommy" Dean called me from Blaze's lap and reached for me. I went towards him, and Blaze scooped up Dean, my son wrapped his small arms around my neck and buried his face in my shoulder. "Sleepy baby?" I ask him "Umm" Dean grumble I caress his back to help him fall asleep.

Blaze on the other hand rose from his seat and went to Gabe who's sleeping so peacefully, he carries Gabe the way newborns carry. Gabe looks comfortable. They look cute honestly, just watching how Blaze carry Gabe in his arms, and how he was trying to put Dean asleep while Dean is in his lap. My heart warmed up. I just want to get my phone from my pocket and capture the moment.

"I think we should go now?" Blaze asks me. I bit my lower lip and nod, we say goodbyes to our friends Jordan and Dream is leaving as well, Tala and River see us off.

The whole ride was quiet, Gabe still in his arms Dean is on mine. Blaze wasn't driving, he called the driver cause his afraid to wake Gabe up. Until we reach the hotel me and my sons' staying. I don't know how I will manage to bring the twins up when they both sound asleep. I don't want to wake one of them either because it'll be a disaster, both will throw tantrums, especially Dean.

"I send you up, is that okay?" It is like he can read my mind. Looking back and forth with me, Dean and Gabe.

I nod "Thank you Blaze" I say we both get out of the car and went up to our room. He followed me inside "Where can I lay him down" He asks

"On the bed right side please thank you so much" I responded

While he put Gabe down, I also put Dean down in the bed on the left side. "Glad to help." He says after he sets Gabe, our gaze met I can see he wants to ask a lot of question I can see it through his eyes. But he shakes his head "I should get going," he walks towards the room door. I see him off, before he could go I thank him again "Uhm, Blaze thank you for the ride, and also I haven't thanked you properly at the airport last time, thank you so much, I really thought I'd lost my son, I'm glad you were the one found him cause I don't know if it was other people found him and have a bad motive from him, so Thank you so much" I smiled at him but it's not a forced one anymore. He smiled back and held our gaze, there's an itch in my tongue want to say the truth to him shake that thought.

"You're welcome, I am happy to help. Sorry about I say earlier it was rude of me. Good night, Freya." He turns his back at me, after two steps he stops and faces my direction again.

"Freya.."

"Hmmm?"

He shakes his head, scratches the back of his neck. "Nothing, you should get inside, Night Freya."

"Good night, Blaze, take care on your way home" for the second time he turned his back to me and made his way. I said and watched him walk to the elevator. When I knew he got on the elevator I closed the door of our room.

I took a quick shower before going to bed, Minutes after I went out from the shower my phone lights up a message from our girls group chat. Tala sent a photo of us Blaze and Me at our backs going towards his car. I was carrying Dean and he was carrying Gabe.

Tala: Sorry Eya, I can't help it the four of you looks so cute together. Like a family.

Dream: I can't agree more, But whatever you think is right Eya, we will be here. He deserves to know too.

I did not reply, I'm just staring at the photo Tala sent, we do really like a family in the photo even we're not facing the camera, were standing close to each other. I can't also help but to tear up, this days I don't know what is right anymore, I don't know if running away 5 years ago was right. I really don't know anymore.