Chapter 6

Freya

It's Saturday, and since Dean hasn't stopped asking me when he's going to see Isla, we have decided to visit Thompson's house today. Dream and Jordan is coming too. Its also serves our reunion.

I was in the bathroom of our hotel room getting ready when my son Gabe knocked "Mommy? Can I enter I have to pee" I opened the door for him "Thank you mommy" he says.

"Mommy where are we going today?" He asked

"We're going to Auntie Tala and Uncle River's house baby" I told him

"Why?"

I level myself to him "We are visiting them baby, and so you can play with Isla" I explained, he nodded, and Dean came into the picture, "Mommy, aren't we going to leave?"

I stand up chuckling "In a minute baby I'll just finish dressing up can you wait for one more minute?" I ask him

"I'll count one to sixty, mommy" he murmurs I can't help but to laugh. And he starts to count from one to sixty. He really wants to see his best friend so bad. While he was counting down, I hurriedly finished putting my dress on my make up, I applied thin make up. If i hadn't finished after he counted, he'd definitely throw tantrums.

———————————

Our uber just pulled up in front Tala and River's house, Dean is very excited to go down from the car. The last time I went here this was still under renovation and it was already five years ago. River was the one who welcomed us, he's carrying Isla in his arms. "Freya finally you're here! Baby Eya is here!!!!" he yelled for Tala to hear him.

I chuckled still the River I know the loud River. "Riv! Still loud" I say, He brought Isla down and I can hear Tala running from somewhere to the door. Dean approached Isla as soon as River put her down while Gabe stayed in my side he's still kinda shy.

"EYAAAAAA!" It's just been two days since they fetched us to the airport, yet Tala was still excited to see us.

"I start to wonder if your neighbors are not complaining you couple are so loud"

"We're quiet during the day but in the night, Tala screams my name in the top of her lungs" River remarks and winked, Tala smacked his arms.

"Ew! Riv so gross!" I say

"Don't mind him Eys, let's get inside" she says we all went inside their house Dean is with Isla and River, Gabe held my hand I squeeze it lightly. Although Gabe converses with them in face time, I know he's timid when he meets new people. He requires some time to get used to seeing and being among them.

Tala and River prepared a playpen in the living room for the kids to play in. also there's a small playing area in their backyard. Dean is playing Isla more like annoying Isla. I think my son likes Isla. Whenever giving space between them my son Dean closes the space, where Isla goes Dean follows, they're cute if I'm being honest. While Gabe doesn't leave my side.

Tala sat beside Gabe "Hi gabby!" as Tala approached Gabe, but my son Gabe looked at Tala shyly. Tala looked at me "He's shy it's the first time he met you guys personally he'll get used to it in the next days." I explained