iv

kissing will was a passive thing at this point, yet evey time they kissed, mike swore to god fireworks erupted in the background.

it was hard to hate will, genuinely mike would've preferred not to. but after everything crashed and burned in a fiery explosion of confessions their senior year, things had become so complicated and messy, he wasn't even sure where they stood anymore.

and now, his back was pressed against the wall and his hands were scratching along will's back as they passionately kissed. will's rough hands from years of artistic explorations were tangled in mike's shaggy curls.

will's tongue slid along mike's teeth and he allowed them to go further. what was the point anyway? it always ended like this, didn't it? with one of them pressed up against some secluded wall, stolen kisses and longing glances and lust filled meetings.

sooner than later mike's shirt was on the floor and will was kissing every freckle on his neck and collarbone.

mike knew he should stop him, stop this before it went any further and just hurt them both. it always ended up hurting them both in the light of the morning. he always regretted it the next day. and yet....

....and yet.

he could never bring himself to pull away completely.

panting softly when will broke away from him, he stared at the blonde, who's lust filled eyes were blown wide, black pupils swallowing the green entirely leaving only pools of desire he longed to sink in.

"please fuck me."

mike said it without thinking, he was starting to realize he did that a lot. he couldn't stop though. he would have to work on that, saying no to things. to him.

he would never say no to him though, and he knew that.

will hesitated for half a second, they never went all the way before, they had come close to it, but never actually done so.

"are you sure?" he asked softly, earnestly.

"i want this." mike begged slightly, he needed him. needed the distraction. he could hate himself about it in the morning.

"okay."

and that's how mike wheeler ended up bent over a bathroom counter, getting fucked ridiculously well by will byers.