vi

and mike would absolutely let him.

will pressed him against the mirror and rubbed his erection slowly, mike withered and moaned under his skillful movements.

will pumped his erection as he sucked his neck, littering red marks all across mike's fair skin. branding him as will's, and only his.

mike shivered at the thought and soon after came into will's dexterous hands.

the two slumped together, panting and sweaty messes. will stared at him and kissed smiling into the kiss.

the two sat there, tangled together for a while longer.

when they pulled apart, and they eventually did, they dressed quietly, not looking at each other.

a silent oath to not speak of tonight fell over the room. the atmosphere had long faded and all that was left was the thrumming base and flashing lights of the night.

most of what happened would be lost in the haze of drunken chaos, but this, this would pierce mike's memories for months to come.

will left first, he had to grace to leave quietly, breezing out of the room as if nothing happened, as if he didn't just spend the past hour fucking mike senseless.

mike pushed himself onto the counter, leaning against the window and lighting a cigarette. he took a long drag before blowing the smoke above him slowly.

he passively wondered how will managed to be so apathetic towards the whole thing. he supposed he deserved to be, considering it was mike who broke his heart. at least will had been able to move on, it was now mike who was left with a tortured heart and broken mind.

long after when will had left, mike sat there, feeling the familiar emptiness cascading over him, nearly drowning him in the waves that which it came.

he stood, and ran his hands under the sink, gently splashing water on his face, washing away any lingering parts of will and his tears.

then, he straightened his shoulders and made his way back into the party.

he was ready to go home.