Chapter Two

[Chapter: Night Out]

Kara's first day went by simply, she had to remind herself to tell her friends about it later, it almost time for her to get off when her phone buzzed, she picked it up and saw it was her friend Barry Allen.

Barry: Did you get the job?

Kara: Yeah!

Barry: See! I told you you'd get it!

Kara: I didn't even tell you what position I was going for.

Barry: But I knew you'd get it either way :D

Barry: Caitlin, the others, and I are taking you out for a celebration.

Barry: And before you say anything, we are taking you out and your are going to have fun!

Kara: Alright.

Barry: Great!

Barry: Sara will be there to make sure you wear something nice ;)

Kara rolled her eyes at the message but quickly put her phone down when Oliver walked out of her office and into hers.

"Is there anything I can do you for you Mr. Queen?" Kara asked him.

"Yes," he nodded "I need you to make reservations at Verdant" he told.

"The club?" she questioned.

"Yes, it's for a friend," he said "and once your done, you may leave."

"Yes sir," she nodded as he went back into his office.

~~~

Kara had gotten off a hour ago and was just making her way into her apartment when she saw Caitlin and Sara sitting on her couch with all different kinds of dresses and outfits.

"Great your home!" Sara beamed at her friend "Now come pick out an outfit!"

"What..." Kara was confused "What are you both doing here?" she asked.

"Barry texted saying that you needed an outfit tonight because we're going clubbing" Caitlin said "Normally I wouldn't agree to go to a club but it's a celebration" she told her.

"What?"

"Come on!" Sara held up one dress and one outfit.

The dress was a black sleeveless spaghetti strap mini dress, and the outfit was a white crop top with a black jacket over it and a black skirt.

Kara stared at the outfits then at the two girls, knowing she wasn't going to get out of this she pointed to the outfit, then Caitlin held up two sets of heels.

The first set was a pair of black heel boots, and the second set was were black high-heel boots with a silver chain on one shoe.

She pointed to the second pair, Sara and Caitlin smiled at each other handed the clothes and shoes to the blonde. "Go get ready while we plan out your hairstyle." Caitlin instructed.