TTYD18.

Bliss Jackson|Boogie.

                  "FINAL exam is one week from today, don't fall behind when you all are so close to the finish line

"FINAL exam is one week from today, don't fall behind when you all are so close to the finish line. If you need any help, I will be in my office hours threes days of the week now. Check your emails for times and day, class is dismissed." Bliss was overly excited to hear those words. She was so ready to get out of the nearly empty classroom.

"Big Boogie, what's happening?" Ashae spoke into the phone.

"Hey, Bub. I was gonna come get you from school early and take you to lunch." Bliss replied, securing her cream colored medium sized Telfar bag on her shoulder.

"Shittt, I'm putting my shit on right now." Ashae responded beginning to pack his stuff up.

"Okay, I'm leaving campus." Bliss told him.

"Okay." Like clockwork as Bliss was hanging up, Genesis was clicking in on the other line. She pushed the call to voicemail.

It was Thursday, approximately five days since she'd run into Dana at the tattoo shop and five days since she'd spoken to Genesis—her doing of course. She was still pissed off about the entire situation. Most of all, she hated that she didn't beat Dana up when she had the chance.

Damn her for trying to be mature.

Genesis had been calling and calling and calling for about four days now. She didn't know if he had a clue or not about what had happened with Dana, she didn't really care. Genesis was nothing but drama, drama she didn't need.

She did like him though. Maybe.

Bliss arrived at Ashae's highschool fairly quickly with the Houston traffic at play. She didn't need to go in and check him out because he was a senior, so she just sent him a text letting him know she was outside. Bliss clicked onto the call icon and seen that she had voicemails, from Genesis, of course. Clicking on it, she placed it on speaker.

"Man, Bliss you really about to make me mad cause I know you see me calling you. I'm sitting here tryna speak to you and you wanna sit up and be childish as hell, not answering the phone. I'm tryna respect your wishes about popping up at your house, but you gon make me say fuck it cause you playing games with me and ima grown ass man." Genesis spoke calmly into the phone. "What you mad for? Why everytime you wanna get a attitude I gotta receive a cold shoulder? Answer the phone, Bliss I'm not playing with you, for real."

"Don't care, leave me alone." Bliss rolled her eyes.

"What you rolling them big ass eyes for?" Ashae asked getting in the car.

"Hey, Bub." Bliss smiled at her baby brother. "Your haircut looks nice."

"You know I gotta keep it fresh for the hoes." He rubbed his chin.

"No hoes, Theresa." Bliss nodded.

"Rightttt, Theresaaa." He nodded with her.

"You're the worst." Bliss chuckled. "How's school?"