Chapter 9

Ray was wanting to show Nova around what was new, "Come on! ill show you everything." He hummed, Nova nodded looking away. Ray walked over to Elliots workshop. "this is where Elliot works, Hopps helps him a lot." Ray said, then went to where Ella and Rosie were, they both were doing a head count of medic supplies they had.

 "As you know Rosie and Ella are the medics! They usually hang over here!" Ray explained, Nova didn't seem like he was fully listening which Ray didn't realize. "Penny usually stays in the house making sure we have food and stuff, she has a garden!" Ray smiled, 

"Chichi helps me scout out places, but he... Gets himself in a bunch of pickles." Ray said rubbing the back of his neck. 

The two make it back to the house, Nova still seemed very out of it. "Are you alright Nova?" Ray asked, Nova shakes his head looking over to Ray. Then smiles weakly. Ray then smiles back his tail wagging quickly. "You know I really missed spending time with you... Im super excited to be finally able to gain that  time with you again." Ray grabbed Novas hand, Nova looked into Ray's eyes.

A giggle comes from the dog, "You are still my best friend.." Ray whispered, Nova smiles and a small laugh comes from him, Ray beams hearing Nova laugh. "Aww! I forgot how nice you laugh was." Ray said, then realized he said that out loud. Nova tail sways back and fourth. "I didn't mean to say that outloud!" Ray was embarrassed. "OH! Right me and Chichi need to go do more scouting! I'll see you later Nova!" Ray then runs off.

Pov change

I go over to the couch and sit down, I was alone again... I stare at the floor, everything felt dull when no one was around. I glance back up seeing a red haze around. My ears pin down, no no no! I put my hand over my mouth trying to stop what was happening, it wasn't going away! No...

My heart was pounding out of my chest, my ears were ringing. I could feel my eyes begin to water.  

"We're going to hate you." a voice called out, it sounded like Ray, "You will kill us all." Another voice said, voices started to filled the room. I cover my ears shutting my eyes tightly.

It was getting louder, the voices kept speaking, yelling. Just stop! It was a loud buzzing in my ears, the voices were all too loud.

The voices stop, I open one of my eyes, the haze was gone I look around before looking down at my arms, it was bleeding. I must of scratched myself, again... I sigh rubbing my eyes, I get up and go to the kitchen to clean up the bleeding. 

.

.

.

The night soon came. silences filled the dome nothing but the periodic sound of metal clanking. 

I was wide awake, my tail swishes back and fourth... I have to leave, I didn't want Him to hurt my friends... I sat up then gently getting off the bed. Right... the key, I glance towards the door I go to it and turn the knob, the door creaks.. I hold my breath hoping no one can hear me. I sigh seeing no one in the halls. I turn to the direction of my room... I walk to it, my steps silent. I try to open it at first but fail, 

I glance to both my sides before grabbing out a key. I unlock my room, it was just how I left it but now more dusty. I smile weakly, memories about being here... Having fun with my friends, that can't come back though.. i felt a tear run down my face, rubbing my tears away I go over to a small box on my shelf.