Pilot

I never really got to know my older sister.

She was 10 years apart from me so it was even harder after she died.

Always glued to the phone of hers. I did love her.

I think she loved me too ,I'd hoped. She told me if she ever died I'd be in charge of her phone.

I just didn't think it would be this early. My sister velvette was a firecracker, say anything to that girl and she'd explode.

but sometimes she's very bubbly and her love for fashion was just fantastic. Every time I went to her house it was just filled with designs and other fabrics on the floor.

We both had a thing for art . I loved music and drawing those two things combined was amazing.

As I sit there at the cemetery sitting next to my sister's grave with her favorite sweets. listening to music on her phone and I hum quietly

"oh I forgot to tell you" I start
it's been two years since her death and well I just wanted to see her you know?

"You remember when you first showed me Niki? I just saw one of her concerts she's so much better in person I wish you could've been there"

I sigh but smile "even if you could hear me"
I laugh thinking about what I just said but what I'm saying is not that I believe the dead or scooby do shit it's just I don't maybe I'm going crazy.

I was crazy once they put me in a room. Okay let me stop anyway. I stand up and gather my blanket and fold it up.

I kiss my finger and put it against the cold stone of her tombstone and get up and walk away.

Down in hell

Two whole years damn time kinda flies when your and overlord I guess it's been great.

but my dear sister I usually don't regret anything I could never but my biggest regret and mistake will be leaving her.

I don't think I ever told the boys about her I wonder how she's doing.

I mean there's really not much I can do about that I just hope she's doing well

"velvette! Come on we're leaving"
oh god...Valentino and his stupid club always wanting vox or me to go

I'd rather stay at the tower for all I care but shit does go down sometimes and well I guess it does make the trip a little bit better

"come on babydoll let's fucked up tonight okay?"

Third person

Valentinos voice echoed in the long hall way they were in velvette just stays hooked on her phone.

"whatever you say" she replies and he just hums. They step out of the tower with the limo pulling right in front. Vox already in the car and they get in.

"Voxy so glad you can join us..." vox and just crosses his legs and rolls his eyes while also going on his phone.

couple minutes later the trio gets dropped of at the 666 club owned by Valentino himself confounded with vox.

They step in and get to the V.I.P section of the building and well Valentino wasn't kidding when he said let's get fucked up

Valentino was so giggly and vox well not that he drinked a lot he was just there not drunk not sober but he can still humanly function

Velvette was on her phone smiley "babydoll why don't you tell us about yourself hm..? I mean we don't really know you" Valentino starts.

Vox leans in interested and velvette puts her phone down which honestly kinda surprises the two men but In any case she explains how she died.

what year all that but she felt like something was missing more like someone...you.

"oh and my sister I miss her so much...mum and dad were never there so I had to take care of her I hope she's okay..."

being in an vulnerable position and being a little drunk a tear falls down her face and she wipes her face with her finger.

"ha...I guess I miss her a lot huh?" While being in this state of shock the men didn't know what to do so.

they just walked around and sat next to her and rubbed her back.

They know what it feels like to lose something they know all too well.

Till next time!