Explanation/Future updates

Omg. Hey. Hi. I completely forgot to even explain what my plan was for this and I am so sorry. I got so caught up in writing chapters and making everything come out all at once that I might've completely forgot to give you guys an update on this. I'm going to be explaining the future of this book and what I plan to do with it as a whole.

This might get slightly confusing, but I'll try my best to explain. This'll make sense I'm hoping.

So, in a couple chapters or so, there will be sections to this book, which will called "Acts" Each section is going to have a different ending, if not two. (I've created 6 endings but might draft and tweak some things) By that I mean that there will be "choices" that you will make and that it will lead to certain events or progression. And how that's gonna work is you just choose which ever one and there will be a storyline/chapters depending on what you chose which will lead to the ending you get. There will be no more than two choices so there's not that many outcomes really. And that's why I haven't necessarily updated considering I want everything to be complete and I'm still fixing some things as well. I know this explanation probably sucked but originally my plan was to publish different books for different endings, but I would rather just squish everything together in one. And yes, some endings WILL be bad. I thinks it's half and half on each.

I've been stressing about this book non stop, and didn't know how to properly end it because I've had so many ideas. Which is why I came up with this because I just couldn't settle for one+ I know if this while choice thing works out you guys will probably be curious to the other endings and read what either the choice you didn't choose had to offer or what exactly happens in others

This is obviously still in the works, so if I don't follow up on this plan (even though I've made tons of progress) I'll let you guys know. You guys have been so patient and I'm trying to deliver quality work. Bye! <3