Complicated life style

It has been a few years since the Chicago attack, and everything has changed ever since. The government betrayed us and stood against the autobots. They killed many of our friends; I don't even know how many are alive. Optimus made a warning to all autobots but ever since we haven't heard of them. I was with Optimus at the time, and we drove to a ruin that used to be a collage before. Optimus was damaged, and I didn't have the stuff to repair him. And one day, he stopped answering me. He is not dead; I know it for sure, but I need the right things to repair him. I just can't go out onto the street since cameras would catch me quickly. One time a week, I go outside to get some food at a store on the side of the city, where I hoped nobody would notice me. That goes on for now, about a year.

When he got shot, Optimus parked at the corner of the room and stayed there ever since. I looked at the now-empty corner with crossed arms. "Where the f- is he?" I asked myself and took out my phone. On my phone I had a GPS tracker that Optimus made for me so I knew where he was. My phone showed me he was now at a house outside of the city. I groaned in annoyance but decided to go to him. It was a 30-minute walk until I arrived at the house. I wonder if someone stole him or if he finally transformed again. When I arrived a robot-dog? Approached me and started barking. A woman came out of the house and looked at me. "Who are you?" She asked me. "Oh my name is Y/n. I'm searching for my truck." I said and smiled politely. "I don't believe it." The girl said and walked angrily to a big barn. Then I heard her loudly talking. "So you are stealing now?!" After a moment, a man came out of the barn and looked at me.

He then decided to approach me. "What do you need?" He was rather unfriendly. "You have my truck." I said in the same tone. "I have nothing that belongs to you." "Really? You don't have my semi truck that was in the old college building, by any chance?" I asked sweetly. "I bought that with money; it's mine now." I looked at him with a growl and walked towards the barn. That man right behind me to stop me, but I was faster through the barn, where I saw Optimus in his alt mode. So he still hasn't transformed. It looked like that guy was trying to repair him or something. That guy entered the barn and looked at me angrily. I turned to him and stretched out my hand. "I'm Y/n. I will help you." He looked at me for a long time until he shook my hand. "Cade. Cade Yeager." he said. After that, I turned around and went to Optimus. I grabbed a few tools and started getting the bullets out of his metal.

Cade was amazed, and soon a guy whose name was Lucas arrived, and Cade showed him everything. Cade then made some electricity, and I heard Optimus Voice. "Calling all Autobots." "Oh yeah, I don't think it's a truck at all. I think we just found a transformer." Cade said, and then they started arguing about selling him out or something. I would never let that happen, but if I now said something against it, I would make myself suspicious, and I can't have this right now.

After some time, Cade and I started working again when he pushed a certain button, suddenly a rocked flew around. I heard The girl, Tessa, outside screaming. "Dad! There is a missile in our family room!" Suddenly, sparks were everywhere, and Cade flew to the ground. Optimus started transforming. He looked around for just a second before he noticed me and grabbed me. He held me close and looked at Cade, threatening. "I'll kill you!" He yelled and pointed his weapon at Cade. While doing so, he turned around and hit a few things that stood around. "Optimus calm down!" I yelled, but I don't think he even heard me. "I'll kill you! Stay back!" He yelled again and pointed his weapon at Cade. "Optimus!" I yelled, and he finally looked at me. "Calm down. They are friendly." I said. "Weapon system damaged." Optimus said and stumbled back. "A missile hit your engine." Cade said, and I still struggled to not fall down. Optimus noticed and held me with both of his hands. While Cade said some calming words, Optimus scanned me. "Optimus, we are alright. They helped." I said I noticed him calming down.

"We need to find the other autobots." I said and looked at him. "You're right, they're in danger." Optimus said and already wanted to leave." "My name is Cade Yeager; I'm an inventor." Cade told him. "My name is Optimus Prime; we have to go. We have to leave." He repeated. "How far you think you're gonna get? Tessa, come here; he need our help." Cade said and motioned for Tessa to come closer. "What happened to you?" Cade asked. "An ambush. A trap. Set by humans." He said and caught, "I escaped with Y/n, and took this form." "But you're on our side." Tessa said. "Why would humans hurt you?" "They were not alone. My autobots can repair me." "Yeah. If you can reach 'em." Cade came closer and picked up a metal peace. "What about me?" He asked