chapter 10.

FRIDAY🫶🏾.

jada🎀.

today is our first game and i am so excited but so nervous! i hope that i can help my team win tonight. it's my WNBA debut and i want it to be the best.

i walked into the locker room after taking pictures. i'm so excited. i set my stuff down.

"are you nervous rook ?" kate asked me.

"most definitely" i said.

"girl your a beast you will be fine" she said.

"thank youu kate" i said.

"it's GAME DAY TWIN" rayah yelled walking into the locker room.

"YUHH TWINN WE GOTTA BALL OUT" i yelled hugging her back.

i picked up my phone and saw that bronny texted me.

my man😫🖤: heyy mamas! it's game day for you. your first wnba game so proud of you🥺. remember to do your best, don't get frustrated you got it. i love you & forever cheering you on! your biggest fan 🖤🖤.

i smiled at the message and replied.. i love my man so much. he's just so supportive and he really get me.. my motivation.

mamas🖤: BAEEE I LOVE YOUUU🥺. thank you my love you really keep me motivated. ykk imma rock out for you😘😘.

i put my phone down and went to warm up with the rest of the team. i heard everyone start coming in. i turned around and saw bronny. he was wearing a customized shirt with my face and # on it.

the back read "boyfriend of #2". i quickly ran over to him & and hugged him.

"omgg baby you came" i shouted.

"mmhmm i told you i wouldn't miss it for the world ma" he said kissing my lips.

"ouu cute shirt i love it" i said smiling.

"glad you like it.. go warm up ma im ready to see you rock out" he said and i nodded.

"i love you" i said.

"i love you" he said kissing my forehead.

i ran onto the court and jackie passed me a ball.

"aww yo man came to see you" she said.

i nodded and blushed because my man my man my man. i love him with my whole heart. i shot a 3 pointer making it nun but bet.

the game was starting and im a started. a shooting guard to be exact.

time skip: it was the 3rd quarter with 3:25 seconds to go.. vegas was up 73-61 against the dream.

jada had 16 pts 3 rebounds & 1 assist.

jada dribbled the ball down court.. she looked for open teammates but the defense was tight so she shot a 3 it went in nothing but net.

"OKAYY BABY" she heard bronny yell from the sidelines.

he held 3 fingers and smiled at her. he had been supporting her since the jump ball in the beginning of the game.

she smiled at him & got back on defense.

AFTER THE GAME.

las vegas won 95-89. jada ended her wnba debut with 23 points 4 rebounds and 6 assists. they walked into the locker room and coach gave them her pep talk.

rayah had 19 pts. 10 rebounds and 3 assists. she was most definitely a big deal as well.

"congratulations girls so proud of yall" coach becky said before leaving.