chapter 36.

juju🌸.

i got out of bed and went to kayden's room to make sure he's okay. i watched as he slept on his back with his little hand covering his face. i smiled and just admired him. he's so precious. just the perfect baby boy.

yesterday i sent our friends and family a picture and everyone loves him. for some reason aja texts every minute of the day asking what he's doing like he's gonna being doing sum different t lol. but i love it it's so cute and she's such a amazing tete already.

"hey you okay" kk said hugging my waist.

"yeah just checking on him. look how precious he is" i said making her smile at him.

"your so handsome mamas boy. i love you" kk said kissing his forehead. i quickly took a picture smiled at it saving it to my camera roll.

"come on let's get you back to bed baby, your supposed to be resting" kk said grabbing my hand. she led me back to bed and i laid my head on her chest.

"are you hurting ?" she asked.

"yess it feels like someone just drove a truck through my vagina" i said whining.

i grabbed my phone and saw that the gc had texted. they love him and i love that lol.

rayah: JUDEAA.. KAMOREAA. how's kayden ??

kk: good he's sleeping 🥹.

juju: yeah. but he's a good baby lol.

bronny: can't wait to meet him 🥹🖤.

jada: no frrr! i just know he gone love tete jada.

bryce: yeah if he like crazy people.

jada: BRYCE SHUT UP for i cut yo balls off.

aaliyah: aht aht don't start you two 🙄.

aaliyah: but yeah him so handsome 🥹🥹.

amoura: do he be scratching his face ??

juju: yess that's why i put those mittens on him.

bronny: i can't wait to teach him how to dunk !

juju: bestie please, can he walk first ?? 😭🥹.

"bryce just sassy for no reason" kk said making me laugh.

"exactly, it's like he can't help it" i said giggling.

liked by selenagomez and 4,738,259 others.

jujubballin is with kamoreaarnold: 9•14•29 🖤. we welcomed our precious baby boy! thank you for making me a mommy baby! you are so loved by me and your mama as well as your aunties and uncles! giving birth to you has been one of the best days of my life. we love you more than life itself. we promise to protect you and love you until we take our last breath. to support you and be there for you no matter what. you will always have us. we love you. welcome to the world kayden amir 🧸. 9•14•29 </3. 🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾.