chapter 40.

kk🦋.

i grabbed my phone & looked at juju message.. she was so worried about me when i'm fine. i just need time to myself. i walked into the bathroom to brushed my teeth and do my skincare routine.

i hopped in the shower & then went downstairs. i've been staying with my friend since taking a break from juju. i watched as she called and i just stared at it because what am i supposed to say ?

"morning" i said to ava my friend.

"morning girl.. have you talk to your wife ?"

"mm no" i mumbled.

"kk you need to talk to her.. okay she just wanna check on you"

"ik but what do i even say ? like we're not even seeing eye to eye" i said sighing. i miss her. i just don't know why i can't open up.

"girl juju loves you and she cares. we know it's hard for you to open up because of your trust issues but that's your wife and you can trust her" ava told me.

"i know.. i am gonna go to the house today and talk to her" i said grabbing my phone. i called juju and she answered on the 2nd ring.

"baby.. wya ?" i asked in tears.

"mama relax.. take a deep breath it's okay love im at home come on the door unlocked" she said. we talked and said our goodbyes and i grabbed my keys.

"hey i'm headed out" i told ava.

"okay be safe" she yelled back.

i drove over to our house and walked in.. i saw juju, jada, bronny, bryce, rayah, amoura, and aaliyah sitting there. they all stared at me making me look down at my feet. juju handed rayah kayden and came over to me.

"hi my love" she said as she hugged me tightly.

"hii" i said quietly.

"you wanna talk or ?"

"yes"

"okay let's go to our room.. guys we will be back" juju said and they nodded.

she led me to our room and i sat down as my leg bounced up and down quickly.

"mama what's going on ?" juju asked me.

"idk i feel so trapped. im self conscious about being a mother because your doing so much better than me. and it's so hard for me to open up because of my trust issues.. i don't want you to make fun of me" i said tears rolling down my eyes.

"baby you are an amazing mom.. i don't understand where the second guessing is coming from. because you bathe him, feed him, play with him, and your the only one that knows how to calm him down when he's fussy"

"i know what i said might have triggered that and i'm sorry. i was wrong. your doing just as good as i am ma. it's your first time you gotta stop being so hard on yourself. kayden is gonna grow up with two mommies that love him to death and would do anything for him."

"why do i feel like such a horrible mom" i cried.

"because it's your first time. everyone knows how much you love that baby and they can never question that. your doing just fine my love" juju said wiping my tears.

i hugged her tightly as tears streamed down my face. she rubbed my back as we rocked back and fourth. this is what i needed. i just needed her to hold me.

"i will never make fun of you. ik what you've been through.. i've been with you since we were 18 years old. everything that you have been through i see a fighter. im proud of you love" she said kissing my forehead.

"i'm sorry.. for everything the way i was acting. i had so much built up that i was to scared open up." i said to her.

"i understand baby. i know your life story and it's hard for you. but yk imma always be here for you no matter what. i will never judge you." she told me.

"i love you".

"i love you forevermore" juju replied. we leaned in and shared a kiss. i know that imma have to communicate better in order for this to work. and im willing to do that.

"will you please come back home" juju asked me quietly.

"i would love too" i said kissing her.

"and i will do my best to communicate with you."

"i'm so proud of you. if it makes you feel any better at least your a hot mom" juju said making me giggle.

juju🌸.

kk came into the kitchen after her nap.. she cried so much that it put her to sleep and im hoping it was a good one for her.

"hey kk" rayah said.

"hey guys" she said smiling. she came over to me and kissed my cheek. i bounced kayden in my arms because he's getting fussy.

"here baby your the only one who can calm him down" i said. she smiled and took kayden.. he looked at her and smiled. he began laughing and giggling playing with her fingers.

"maybe he just thinks juju is ugly" bryce said. i grabbed a spoon and through at him hitting him right in the eye.

"ouch. what a lunatic" he said making me smirk.

"shut up" i said. i finished cooking and fixed everyone's plate. it felt good to have everyone here. the only person that is missing is ty but she couldn't make it because of training.

"here bae" jada said handing bronny a cinnamon roll.

"dang we don't get one ?? she make sure her fiancé get special treatment ain't it ?" bryce said making us laugh.

"and do that's my man so" jada said sitting down beside him.

"thank you mama" he said kissing her cheek.

"so who used up all of my vanilla soap ?" kk asked making everyone look around clueless.

"it was bryce big ugly a**" amoura said pointing to him. he smacked his lips and mugged her.

"man you a snitch. a whole RAT on my soul" he said.

"sorry it smelled so good and all the girls was talking about how good i smell" he said smirking.

"ain't nobody told you that." kk said snickering.

"so bryce when are we gonna meet yo gf ?" rayah asked smirking.

"yeah ? cus what you over here being messy for ?" bryce said.

"ionk yall to blunt and she sensitive yall might hurt her feelings" he said.

"we're so nice tho" rayah said.

"yeah yall are amoura and jada are the wicked witches of the west" he said.

jada got up and slapped the back of bryce's head and he got up and grabbed her by her throat.

"i can't hit you but count yo days" he said .

"aye woah woah don't be grabbing my girl neck like that" bronny said.

"nigga she hurt me and you ain't say nun. so much for a big brother." bryce mumbled.

we ate breakfast and chilled while everyone talked and went at each other. bryce, jada, and amoura to be exact. it was nice just being around everyone again with positive vibes.

chapter 40🥹! 40 ??? like what! kk and juju finally talked. and the positive vibes are flowing!! IKTR. vote and comment🙃!