Chapter 8

Jazmine Perspective
A few months later

I don't even know where to begin. let's just start with Aniyah and I's relationship as far as I know Aniyah has been sticking to her words. when we came back from the Christmas trip she completely changed. Her phone wasn't being blown up with calls and messages throughout all hours of the day and night like it used to, nor had she been sneaking around. most of the time she's been here when I leave and come back from work.

Again this is solely of what I know, just too good to be true.

And as for Dylan and I's fling ...entanglement whatever the fuck you wanna call it, has been amazing. Dylan lives 18 hours away from me and that's by vehicle but by plane, it's only 3 hours. For the last 3 months, she has been trying to convince me to come visit her. Im so unsure of it, im scared of getting caught up and Aniyah finding out I've been messing around with her sister. But I'm also scared of seeing her again after so long, well I shouldn't say scared just nervous

I know it's wrong of me to be a hypocrite but that Christmas vacation changed me, I've been in so much denial about it but with struggle, I can say it felt amazing. It's been on my mind on constant repeat.

With Dylan, I was more intuned and comfortable with my feminine side but when im back home with Aniyah it's straight masculine energy you will see from me.

Dylan gave me what I needed, her playing a big part in my sexual desires and then there is Aniyah who wants me to give in to her needs whether it's sexual or not, they are never returned. it's just always about her. I love how Dylan made it all about me.

"Are you even watching the movie?" Aniyah asked pausing the movie

"huh?.. yea baby" I told her. I mean I wasn't lying. I was watching the movie.. just wasn't processing what was going on.

she looked spectacle of my sayings resuming the movie. we were watching Mr and Mrs. Smith for the 100th time this month. I was so fucking tired of watching and hearing this fucking movie. At this point, it was just background noise.

My phone vibrated, and I reached down picking my phone from my lap. I smiled seeing a text

Dylan: wassam wit you mama

Me: nun much, wats up?

Dylan: just checking up on you. when you gone come see me?

I swear to god she asks me this same ass question almost once a month.

Me: we've been through this already...

Dylan: I'm aware, I'll cover the funds you know this.

Me: and what am I supposed to tell Aniyah??

Dylan: business trip, short notice conference.
Dylan: so you coming or not??
read

I went to reply before I stopped myself. I just wanted to put some thought into this. I've been craving her and there's no denying it. I just remember, Aniyah and I's anniversary was this weekend.... fuck!. there was a part of me that felt bad for doing what I was about to do.  I bit the inside of my cheek as I allowed my fingers to glide across the screen.

Me: starting Friday I have a 4-day weekend.

Dylan sent you $800 for 'first class'

Now I need to convince Aniyah, now's the time. I groaned frustratedly tossing my phone down my phone on my lap. In an attempt to grab Aniyah's attention, I got up leaving her in the living room. I got to our room slamming the door behind me. I went to our closet grabbing my suitcase and a duffle.