evil

Johnnies POV:
It's been a year since me and Jake have been dating. But recently he's been hanging out with Tara a lot. Like A LOT. I never see him anymore. And he sleeps at her house sometimes. I know the they are best friends but can he not make time for his boyfriend? I'm super pissed right now. Maybe I can talk to someone to get my mind off of it. I'll text Sam.

jg-hey can i come over?
sg-yeah sure! come over anytime i don't mind.

I order an uber to Sam and Colby's house since I don't have my license. Once I get there I knock on the door. I'm greeted by Colby opening the door. "Hey Johnnie! Come inside." He says. "Hi. Can I talk to you and Sam about something?" I ask. "Yeah sure. We'll talk about it in the living room." He says. I just nod my head. We both start walking to the living room. Colby sits down leaving room next to him and Sam. I sit down between both of them. "So What did you what to talk about?" Sam asks. I sigh. "Well, Jake and Tara have been hanging out a lot recently. I never see him anymore. He's always at her house. They don't even hang out at our house just hers. Normally when he used to go somewhere he would say bye and give me a small kiss but now it's just bye. He's also always sleeping at her house a lot. And I get it, their best friends. But Jake can't even make time for me, his boyfriend. I don't know what's happening and I'm so mad and stressed. I almost had a panic attack the other day and no one was there." I say all in one. I look over at Sam and Colby and their eyes are very wide.

i'm going to Jakes POV but when I go back to Johnnies it's going to be right where I left it because Jakes POV started when Johnnies POV started

Jakes POV:
I've been cheating on Johnnie with Tara. Every time me and Johnnie have sex or make out he's becoming so worn out. But Tara's perfect when it comes to sex. And I've also missed her since we broke up. I've been avoiding Johnnie. I'm scared if I'll accidentally tell him. I don't really feel bad that I'm cheating on him. This feels right in a way. Every time that I do go home, like if I've been at Tara's for awhile and I finally go home, he's always being cold towards me. When this first started he would text me good night or good morning but he doesn't anymore. At this point I don't really care if he finds out. Tara walks into the room and sits down next to me. "Should we do a round two?" She asks. I don't respond I just answer by grabbing her and pulling her onto my lap.

okay now jake and tara are done because i need them to be for what imma write now

Johnnies POV:
"Wow Johnnie. That's actually crazy." Sam says. I just nod. "I hate to say this but... Don't you think he's cheating on you with Tara?" Colby asks. I start to tear up a bit. "I didn't even think about that." I say, my voice just above a whisper. "Hold on. I'm going to call him and we're going to see if this is true or not." Sam says. I look over at him and nod my head. Sam pulls out his phone and facetimes Jake. He picks up the phone. The first thing I see is Tara and Jake cuddling. "Hey Jake." Sam says. "Hey what's up." Jake says. "Wait is that Tara." Sam asks. "Hi Sam." She says. "Sam please don't tell Johnnie but I've been cheating on him." Jake says. "I won't. Well anyways I forget what I was going to ask you so bye now." Sam says. "Bye." Jake says. As soon as the phone hangs up Colby reaches over and just hugs me. "It's going to be okay Johnnie." He says rubbing my back. I start sobbing into his shoulder.

time skip because how do I write what I'm going to write after that 😭

still Johnnies POV:
"I uhm- I think I have a plan. I don't know if it will work though." I say. "What's the plan?" Sam asks. "I'm going to go home and tell him to come home. I'll confront him and see how it goes from there." I say. "Okay well if it goes wrong or you need anything we're here for you." Colby says. I look at him and nod my head. "Okay thank you. Bye." I say getting up. I call an uber to our house. I get there and text Jake.

jg-hey jake can you come home? it's urgent please
jw-fine. be there in 10

Okay now I have to wait. (poof 10 minutes went by) Jake opens the front door. I'm standing there with my arms crossed. "What do you need that's so urgent?" He asks, clearly annoyed. "I know your cheating on me." I say. "What how did y- I mean what do you mean I would never." He says. "I was just at Sam and Colby's house. Why do you think Sam called you?" I ask. Jake just stand there. He tries to reach out for my hand. "Johnnie I promise it wont happen aga-." He says before I slap him in the face. "Remember when you smiled right to my face? As all my little tears of oxalate. They made a shape, revealed a snake." I say. "Now I'm stop-drop rolling over all your jokes! Every time you tell a lie I'm praying that you choke! Should've listened to the signs and the horoscopes! Hope you never cope, hope you slip on soap! Crack your head like an egg, wanna see the yolk! You are such a hoax!" I say, now yelling. "Maybe I did fucking cheat on you! You deserve it! I'm sick of you! Get out of my house you f-g!" Jake yells. I just stand there. Tears are threatening to spill out of my eyes. "Wait I didn't me-" He says as I run out of the house sobbing.

1 month later

Jakes POV:
I miss Johnnie so much. I stopped talking to Tara and I took her out of my life. I need Johnnie back. I cant live without him. I still have his number. I call and text him all the time but he never answers. He reads the texts but doesn't respond. I'm just going to try one more time. I call his number and he actually picks up.

jg-jake stop calling me. it's been a month.
jw-johnnie please i want you back! i miss you so much everyday.
jg-no. you know what? you called the other day, i stayed away. i left your shit on read four times today. and it felt like bliss, used to miss your kiss. now i'm hop-skip jumping over narcissists. throwing all your stuff into the abyss. now the role is reversed and told you ima switch. how you like my spit? that's for all the piss that you left me in.
jw-johnnie please! i stopped talking to tara and i blocked her. i need you back!
jg-no, i never knew what it meant. what it meant to be content with you. everything i expressed, i professed. it never quite made it through. said it's all in my head, all in my head. whenever i spoke my truth.
jw-what i did was wrong. i can't live without you johnnie please!
jg-no, i won't defend you to all my friends. this time i refuse. if you bite my hand again, i will never feed you. you can call me evil. take it to the grave if you wanna play pretend. i won't be mistreated, please call me conceited. took me way to long to put this to bed. loving you was lethal, guess that makes me evil.

And just like that. He hung up.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
this sucks but i need to post something
I LOVE EVIL BY MELANIE MARTINEZ 😝😝