Rewrite?

If I may, I'd like to pose an interesting question.

(bro is NOT ayanokoji 😭🙏)

Should I rewrite this book? At least the first parts?

To me it feels rushed, there wasn't really any story to it, I had no idea where I was going with it, and I had originally planned to drop it after the fourth chapter. Also, I despise, DESPISE the way I formatted it.

Like wtf is:

"Hello, Ayanokouji!" She happily greets him.
"Hello, Arisu." He replies blankly.

LIKE WHY DID I BOLD EVERYTHING THEY DID 😭

Honestly, I also feel like I've made the characters less like themselves. Sure, I've tried to captivate Ayanokouji's want (I think?) to connect with others, and Arisu's love, but I feel like I overdid it. Kouji doesn't feel as cunning as I want him to be, and seems more like a puppy in love, i.e constantly wanting to be around Arisu, wondering where she is, and wondering what she thinks of him.

The same can be said for Arisu, I feel like I just took away what made her unique, her natural intelligence and replaced it with a girl obsessed with a boy she met, kinda like Miyo Sasaki and/or Yuno Gasai.

If you all would like, I am 100% fine and willing to rewrite the chapters. Please, read back. You'll notice that the first few chapters were written in the same in-universe day, and then I randomly time skip.

To fix this, I would go in depth into what Kouji felt about Arisu, without making him so damn in love after like the 6th chapter 😭🙏 I'd make sure Arisu has time to digest how she feels about the boy overtime and not instantly wanting to get into his pants.

Consider it filler that would make sense yk?

Anyways, I suppose that's it for this yap session. I've been thinking about rewriting this book as a whole due to the reasons abt Kouji and Arisu mentioned above, that way I could actually give you guys something I like writing, and stay true to the original personalities.

So, should I rewrite?

Yes

No

That's all from Author, love u (in a straight way)