Chapter One: Rise of A New Foe

Melodic chirping of the birds fused honey to the serene yet restless breeze flowing across the vast field that rolled over beyond one's eye could sight, between the enormous forest at each sides of the land

Melodic chirping of the birds fused honey to the serene yet restless breeze flowing across the vast field that rolled over beyond one's eye could sight, between the enormous forest at each sides of the land. Tremendous trees shrouded over the empty land, casting a shadow over the warm soil, providing tranquility.

However, the cool shadow and the serene breeze aligned with the heated tension forming between the two men standing in the middle of the field.

"I have already told you, Kim. I have decided to give the land to Lees. You are wasting my time." the man in his mid 60s stated sternly. His groggy voice didn't alter the authority he had in him from the previous ages.

"Mr. Kang, you know I'm the CEO of Kim Corporation. I'm sure you are not busier than me and you know that." the another man, wearing a grey long coat and white shirt underneath remarked, his brown, fluffy hair displaying he was much younger than the other man.

"Then you shouldn't waste anymore time here, Kim. Debating over this will not change my mind." Kim fisted his grip tightly, not wanting to break his composure. But the fear creeping up in his chest battled with his rationality. He couldn't let the land get sold to Lees.

His entire business would face irreparable loss.

"Tell us what Lees has offered you. We will polish it and provide more profitable offer than theirs." a chuckle escaped the old man which had the younger frown.

"Kim, you must have that enough to be able to offer me more profit." the words pierced right through the young business man's heart. He knew what the landlord meant by that.

And it triggered the most sensitive emotion inside his core.

Humiliation.

That was it. The young man couldn't contain the imprisoned rage within himself. He had been suppressing his vexation, rage and most importantly; fear with his image and reputation in mind. But never had he ever endured humiliation.

Stepping closer to the man, he stared at the man dead in his eye. The old man had a smug smirk crossed on his lips, which did nothing but fuel the rage of the young man. Just the moment he was about to open his mouth to say things that would burn his image into ashes, a loud roar of a car disrupt him.

They all, which includes the six men with Kim, turned their heads around to see what was the noise about.

From the gigantic metal gate emerged a red Ferrari with its majestic pace. With an incredible force, the vehicle marched towards the cars of Kim and screeched to halt beside the original car of Kim.

All of them stared flabbergasted at the bright red car. The car glimmered under the lustre of the fire ball in the sky. The cars of the Kims stood no chance under the glister of the red Ferrari.

Their confusion mixed with curiousity intensified by each passing seconds. Whose car was this and what was the reason for their appearance in this private discussion?