04 \\ WHO AM I EVEN?

"Wait, what did he just say?" Nene would pause for a moment and look back at the messages. "He really did say what I see. But I have all these stupid fucking scars along my arms, he will judge me off that." Nene would stop and think for a moment. She looks at the window then the time. "You know what? Fuck this shit im over being here." Nene would find a warm jacket to wear and pick up her laptop and phone and start messaging Rui again.

Rui Kamishiro

Hello?

Are you still there?

Please don't tell me you hurted

Yourself?

"Maybe he does care for me... No matter if I do or dont hurt myself.." Nene would stand in shock after reading the messages she had just read. Nene couldn't had just left him on read, so nene starts drafting up a message to send to Rui about what her plan was.

Rui Kamishiro

Please for the love of god

Please don't tell me you have hurted yourself...

Hey there Rui, I know we only started talking

A few hours ago, but you know how you said

You wanted to meet up with me irl?

Yeah I do, why?

Well, i'm on my way to the jellyfish kingdom now

Is it possible if I stay with you guys for a few weeks?

Why is it so sudden? But of course you can

I might just have to sleep in the same room

If that's okay?

Yeah it's fine, I just need somewhere to stay for a bit.

Well its kinda obvious where I live but, just

Text me when you arrive so then I can let you in.

Alright it sounds like a plan i'll be there in like

30 mins, that's how close I am as well.

"I can't believe I'm doing this, I'm running away. I'm over these stupid parents anyways. Plus they won't even notice I'm gone because I'm grounded." Nene looks around and checks if she has everything packed into her bag. "Alright that should be everything." Nene opens the window above her bed and escapes through there. She then closes it behind her and starts the long journey ahead.