08 \\ BIG IDEA...

Rui tucks Nene back into bed. "Well then miss mizuki let's go on an adventure! But we can't go too far though, remember!" Rui and mizuki would leave the room and Nene would lay in the bed asleep. As they left the castle the guard got to work with measuring nene to make the clothes. As the guard started her work, Mizuki and Rui went off on an adventure. In the mermaid kingdom, Nene's dad is finally making all the posters and made the one for Nene first, but it was posted as an amber alert with a reward on who finds her. "Hopefully someone should come forward with nene so then we can give them the money, I just want my child back." Nenes dad would sit there trying to figure out what he did wrong. "What if we let her access her fish tube channel? Maybe then she might post more stuff on there so then we could get our team onto trying to figure where she is." Nenes mum hears this idea, and has a think about it. "You know what, I just want my child back. I don't care if you want to give a reward, I just want my dear sweet nene back." Nenes dad then unlocks the account so then any of nenes devices can access it. Back in the Jellyfish kingdom, Nene wakes up to a notification from fishtube saying that she has access to her account again. Nene wakes up properly to see the notification to say that. "Omg? They are letting me access my account? I'm gonna see if mizuki wants to make a video with me, wait no maybe i'm going to make one by myself to let my fans know im ok!!" Nene would look around and lock the door to the room she was in. "Hey guys! I just wanted to let you guys know that I am indeed okay!" Nene smiles at the camera, then she sees a comment on her stream. "Hey nene! Its been awhile since we saw you but you do know there is an amber alert on you and could be turned in for almost more than a million dollars?" Nene reads that and then realises their plan. "Hey guys I actually have to unfortunately go now! As my parents are home so dont worry im safe and sound!" Nene then gets really scared now that she knew what her father had planned to get her back.

Back in the mermaid kingdom.

"Hey we got something King." Emu would come in saying. "Well then emu, what is it? Where abouts?" Nene's father would grin. "Our team is finding the ping to be in the jellyfish kingdom." Nene's mother and father froze. "Wait.... THE jellyfish kingdom?" Emu nods. "Oh gosh... What do you think we should do dear?" Nene's dad looks back at her mum. "If I want my daughter back, send emu and her team to get her back, or atleast take something of their value that would make them think that they will come running to us for, and if we make a deal with them." Nene's dad nods and thinks. "What if we steal one of the kingdom's prized possessions? One of their children... for our child..?" Nene's mum froze and thought about it. "But wouldn't the child die because of how different our environment is to theirs?" Emu would stand up. "Well I believe Tsukasa said that we have a cell made for just the jellyfish kingdom peoples." Nene's mother and father exchanged looks. "Go on then emu, get your best crew and take tsukasa with you so then you guys can capture one of their children. Or maybe even both of them." Emu would nod and gather all the other guards and call tsukasa up. As they head over to the border between the jellyfish kingdom and mermaid kingdom, they see rui and his sister mizuki and see their targets right in front of them. As Mizuki points them out to rui, rui doesn't realise who they were until.....