1

Thanks to jiyoungmochi for the beautiful cover, love your designs ❤️

˗ˏˋʚɞˎˊ˗

“Taehyung-ahh~!!” I cried while resting my head on his coffin.

“Tae~! Please, my love! Wake up, PLEASE! TAE!” My chest felt heavy and so my mind. It was like a burden that fell upon you without you asking for it. What did Taehyung do to deserve this death? My poor baby...

“T–taehyung... Please...!” My shoulders were shaking along with my frequent sobbing.

“Mi, get up, i–it's time to bury him..” The soft and quavering voice of my ex- mother-in-law went inside my ears and it could only increase my tears.

“Eomma! Tell him to wake up, please! E–eomma~!” I looked at her with my face red, nose running, and eyes bloodshot and puffy.

“Mi... He's gone!~ HE'S GONE MI~!” Hearing this from her made me fall on her chest and we both cried holding each other.

“N–no! T–taehyung, h–he is not gone! HE'S NOT!” I moved to his coffin closer, away from eomma's comforting embrace.

“Taehyung, love, p–please, wake up. Please...” Hiccups after hiccups left my throat as I ran my hand over his face. I moved a few strands of hair from his eyes and saw his beautiful closed eyes, pale cheeks and ashen lips. My beautiful Taehyung, don't go away please.

“Wake up Taehyung... I can't live without you! Tae! You can't leave me! You p–promised, didn't you?!” My voice trembled as I choked on my tears.

“TAEHYUNG!!” I screamed when I was moved away from him by a gentle but firm grip. I soon watched people gathering to bury him. No, no, no, no!

“YOU CAN'T DO THAT!” I screamed. “NO! NO! L–LEAVE ME! TAEHYUNG! WAKE UP PLEASE!!”

“Tae–...” My voice weakening and husky as fatigue started taking over my body, my vision slowly blacking out. The only last thing I saw before completely closing my eyes and falling over a person's chest was my lover's peaceful face before they covered him.