attack

I was sitting on Optimus lap as Cade left the room to get Lucas to buy some things. "How long was I out?" He asked me. "About a year." I told him. "A whole year?" He asked, surprised. "Yes. I stayed with you day for day. But I had no tools, and I wasn't a mechanic; I didn't know how I could help you." I said, looking down to the floor. "There was nothing you could've done. I'm thankful you stayed with me." "You don't need to be thankful, it's obvious. I would do anything for you." I said and looked up at him. "Let's just get you fixed up, and then we find our friends. I hope they're alright. I really miss Bee, Ratched, Drift, Hound, Sideswipe and, of course, Crosshairs." I said, smiling, remembering all my friends. I was close to all of them, but with Crosshairs, it's different. We are like partners in crime; he is like my best friend, and we used to pull pranks on all autobots back when we were in the military. "We will find them. I promise." Optimus said, and Cade entered the building.

"Took a hell of a hit, you know. The missile just missed your power source." "We call it a Spark. It contains our life force, our memories and our love." Optimus spoke, looking over at me, who was sleeping on the couch peacefully. "Yeah, we call it a soul."

"Cade, why are you willing to help me?" "I guess maybe because you trust me to." A car arrived outside, making me wake up. "I'm back!" I heard Lucas yell, and I slowly stood up, approaching Optimus and Cade. "Dad!" I suddenly heard Cade's yelling, and as I looked out of the door, I noticed a few men with weapons. "Shit! Optimus hide!" I yelled under my breath and started helping him, hide under a wooden platform we made. Cade already left to talk to those people. I then also left the barn. "And I don't know what truck you're talking about." I heard Cade and then the man's view landed on me. "Y/n Witwickey, former military solider. What a surprise to see you here." He said. "What do you want? After you betrayed them, they left me. I settled down here and lived with them ever since." I told him. He scoffed. "Search the property!"

The people started walking all over the place, but it seems like they found nothing. Well except a missile in the trash... "Look. Okay, yes, I found a truck, all right. I towed it back for the parts. I left it here last night. This morning, it's gone. When? Where? I don't know. I swear to God. That's all I know about him." Then the agent went closer to us. "You know how I know you lie?" He asked. "Because that alien would never leave her here." He said and pointed ta me. Then many agents approached me and held me and Tessa to the ground, pointing a weapon our faces. "You're gonna shoot my little girl?!" Cade asked freaked out. "If I have to." He paused for a moment and walked over to me. He then started yelling, "Or I might kill her! Maybe then you come out of your hiding spot." He yelled, probably to get Optimus attention. "Shot her," the man said, and just as he was about to shoot me, the barn broke and Optimus jumped out. He saw us and started shooting at the cars behind us, making the agents let go of us. "Y/n!" He yelled, and I started running with the other humans to a field. There was a car, and we all got in. I was on the left, Tessa was in the middle, and Lucas was on the right with Cade and a stranger at the front.

It seemed like Tessa knew this guy, but I just wanted to get out of here. We drove through the maize field, followed by some creepy cars, but managed to lose them in a broken building. The driver, who introduced himself as Shane, jumped out of the building, but we didn't quite make a good landing; the car was broken, and we had to get out. Lockdown threw a grenade at us, and we all ran away from there. Lucas didn't make it and got burned. Optimus arrived, and we all got in. Tessa was sitting on Shane's lap to the disliking of Cade; he was in the middle, glaring daggers at the boy, while I sat on the driver's seat with a straight face. We stopped at a gas station and I immediately went inside to get some food. I haven't had any for a while. Optimus went to see if we'd been followed, and I just made myself comfortable until he was back.

I stayed with him overnight and made some plans for how things are going now. In the morning, we drove to the desert from where we got a signal maybe there were our autobot friends. We drove and drove until I then heard Optimus voice, "Calling all autobots, calling all autobots." The next thing that happened, a van drove past us and Optimus scanned it. After he did so, the rust disappeared and these red and blue colors were visible again. The others screamed and yelled in surprise. Then we went off street and drove into the desert to a smaller mountain. I looked out of the window and could already see a green autobot walking up beside Optimus.